Never give up on your cannabis dreams!

First off I would like to thank everyone that contributed to sharing the knowledge and R&D results with this community, from the producers of this wonderful medicine that comment, to the equipment and filtration powder providers that comment everyone man… just THANKS A LOT!!!

Its been a wonderful 3 weeks since I found this forum and I have to say it really saved me and my circle of people that’s been with me through this roller coaster of a industry. Had a good thing going during the prop 215 days here in Cali but keeping it at a “mom and pop” type of business made it a bit hard to transition to the new regulations for prop64, I’m sure and I know people who are in similar situations but we were pretty much done after 2018 and I was at a lost felt like I let everyone down and I had people depending on me financially it was a tough time to say the least. 10+ years of being in the industry from being a trimmer ,tending to the garden then having my own, to running 200 light facilities, to first open blasting with glass tubes(LOL) then to working with a CLS ,to having products in dam near all the shops in my hometown, I felt accomplished and everyone around was good! Then all of sudden it all stopped I was ready to just give up literally!

During that down time I had a choice figure this out or go back into the regular work force and be on that hamster wheel we all know and hate. I had a lot of people interested and willing to invest in my vision and passion for cannabis but as we know not everything works out the way we want nonetheless many attempts and many fails were accomplished. Once I found this thread and just doing research on the wealth of game people are willing to share on here I’ve been down a rabbit hole of chasing more and more of it I cant read enough! I don’t like to take things as is so its a bit of a task filtering through all the stuff said on threads then doing research outside of the forum to verify certain things.

Upon doing the R&D and figuring out more ways to improve extraction/cultivation methods, I am now certain I can really take things to the next level and be back in my local shops in no time!! Im proud to say I’m actually working with some good people this time around to help make the vision come true. A lot of doors have opened up pertaining to my plans in this industry after proving I can provide a product that is in high demand after the distillate fail.

With that came actual plan and action on getting in to the regulated market again with working with people already in the reg market and learning the in’s and out’s of how to conduct my business in this “new” era of the cannabis industry in California. There is still a lot of ground to cover but I see it unfolding to be an actual obtainable vision now much more clearer than ever!!

I said all that to say this if you been in the industry and having thoughts of giving up your passion for this wonderful healing plant ,I know ten years of experience is small compared to others but regardless don’t give up on your dream. Someone out there really needs this medicine and if you know in your heart you can provide that clean quality medicine with no greedy monetary ambition then its your obligation to the cannabis community make it happen! That’s My goal is not be looked at as this big corporate cannabis company with too much money in excessive marketing and selling dreams to patients that you somehow did something different to plant to make it that much better then it is like c’mon give it break suits! Its hard to be a believer of genuine healing intentions in a ocean of money hungry sharks and a regulated system that requires high capital and taxes to provide a patient that has actual medical issues affordable cannabis. I think back to a DM I received from a person that had epilepsy and he said because my concentrates were clean with quality and very affordable for a college student he’s had less seizures and less expenses towards doctors. That’s one of many things that motivate me to not give up on this passion. I will try to document this journey to being back in the regulated market as much as I can to help motivate others that put in the years not give up and let these suits out do us!

Anyways I just felt I had to let this out because I know there’s someone like me just ready to give up due to new regulations and let go of all the hard work and energy they put into this industry. WE AND THE CULTIVATORS GENERATIONS BACK BEFORE US CREATED THIS CULTURE AND MARKET FOR THIS HEALING PLANT!!! TIME TO MAKE YOUR PLACE IN THIS MARKET YOU HELP CREATE!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Im here to help as much as I can with the knowledge and experience i’ve gained through the years working with this plant!

If you read all that your effin awesome hope it helps in anyway Thanks!!

20 Likes

I only read part of your post but anyone who took the time to write all that out must have some strong feelings.

4 Likes

Yea man I know its an essay lol I just had to get it off my chest thanks for reading even just a part!

Welcome to the future! Power to the people!

1 Like