Nessus -- The premiere 2ml-3ml Disposables for CBD ONLY --

Hello Future4200 Fam,

Eric Choi here with Hamilton Devices, hope you’re all well today! Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for their support and positivity! Secondly, happy belated 420! and Thirdly… I’d like to introduce Nessus, a cbd-disposable hardware company that’s on par with CCELL or Hamilton Devices! They’re a brand of CBD hardware that Hamilton Devices has started to carry! They’re a disposable hardware company for the CBD industry! We’ll be carrying 3 skus; Barra, Bleu & Mira.

Hamilton Devices will be carrying the following 3 SKU from their lineup, the Barra, Bleu and Mira. Barra and Bleu have a 2ml capacity and the Mira ranges from 2.5ml-3.0ml. One note of importance; these are for CBD ONLY!!! These are designed and built for use with CBD oil, NOT THC oil. I’ve been testing mine with THC but Nessus wanted it made clear that their devices are for CBD ONLY!

Though normally the MOQ is 10,000+, for a limited time we’re going to be offering Nessus Disposables Barra, Bleu and Mira below MOQ at 10,000+ prices! The price does break again at 50k+ and 100k+, dm, email, text or call for details(info at bottom)
Barra - $3.39
Bleu - $3.57
Mira - $3.85

Directly below are the flyers for above devices

Pricing below w/ tiers

Currently the disposables do have a micro-usb recharge port, to be completely swapped out with usb-c in the near future. If you need need need the usb-c, we’re able to customize the device and swap out the micro for a usb-c as well!(3,000 min for OEM, surcharge applies).

Let me know if you have any questions or if you wanted to place an order! We do currently have a decent stock in our warehouse in Sacramento, CA. I don’t check future4200 as often as I should but if I don’t respond here in a timely manner you can reach me at info below.
email- Ericc@hamiltondevices.com
phone(text/call)- 657-535-8478

p.s. So… I don’t like to sell products I personally don’t endorse so I did have an initial batch with these bad boys and girls; so far so good! No clogs, no leaks, easy to fill, and most importantly big, pleasant vapors!!! Will update once I go through a few batches of them with my final conclusion!

2 Likes