Nepal terpenes

Hello please check out our coa’s from our steam distilled live flower landrace essential oils (terpene profile attached) . We have alot in stock and want to keep our project alive. It’s a unique product and we are trying to reach new clients who can work with large quanititys and make use of our production. We have 25 families grow our material. All flowers are hand cleaned by local villagers prior to distillation. We work from a very remote area in the far western region of Nepal close to the border of Tibet. We seperate our oils by the altitude of which they are cultivated and also in the high area of the mountain we separated two phenotypes we called 'yak cheese and ‘Himalayan snow flake’ we are 2 days walking distance from the nearest road. Surrounded by 0 light pollution and fumes from the road. Pesticides have not yet reached these remote villagers. As well as foreign seeds. So it’s very unique and rare genetics. Please contact us if you would like more information. Or any help and advice would be greatly appreciated and help us on our project. All product is tested and cannabinoid free so we are able to ship worldwide.
Thank you everybody for your time.
If you would like to see more pictures visit our Instagram. Nepalterpenes or email us at nepalterpenes@protonmail.com

7 Likes

Send out samples!!

3 Likes

They live in asia. I can buy a sampler and resell em to yall but everone needs to know that the logistics of getting these in will make them more expensive than other cannabis terps slung on the forums.

10 Likes

Deleted

What’s your pricing like on these?

1 Like

Expect a sample request in email from me @moveweight.net

2 Likes

Hey Krative thanks for contact us. Is 20k x L and 30€ x ml. Boom bro all the best

3 Likes

Great thanks

Ordering a sample pack - placeholder for review.

Hey good day. I am confusing i talk with you be email yea?

Has anyone tried these terps? I am very curios!

1 Like

There’s another thread somewhere here that has reviews of these. Use the search bar and look around. Welcome to the site.

1 Like

we have the best

1 Like

HEY PEOPLE
We have landrace seeds for sell also if friend need it
also our landrace cannabis derived terpenes are amazing and made from local community.

2 Likes

Heard about the Nepal quake, hope yall are ok
@Bholagiri2020

5 Likes

The epicenter was in the next state from where we work. It is seen that it is moving for our sector, we always have to be alert to earthquakes in the mountains area. The unfortunate thing is that the architecture used by the local people is not made to withstand earthquakes and the deforestation of the mountain slopes, which makes it easier for houses to fall apart due to movement and landslides to occur.

4 Likes

this is our new stock list
greetings

BLUE CHEESE
AMNESIA HAZE
GARLIC COOKIE
BLUE BERRY
SKUNK #1
TANGELO
PINK LEMONADE
SKITTLEZ
GELATO