Needing water souble cbd, cbg, cbn & full spec cbd oil

, ,

Hey Everyone!

I am from OKC. I currently own a couple dispensaries in Oklahoma City as well. A couple years ago i started a non profit called Canna Dogs of Oklahoma. I got sick last year and quit working on it but I am back up and running! We sell CBD tinctures and treats and give 100% of the proceeds back to shelters and rescues. We donate toys, food, blankets and beds just to name a few.

Long story short I am needing some water soluble CBD, CBG, CBN and some full spec CBD.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome back. Sounds like a good cause.

Just make sure you ask for a legit COA. Good luck with your hunt.

1 Like

good to be back! thanks

Are you only looking for water soluble’s? I do have some absolute fire, full spectrum cannabinoid’s at a fucking fantastic price right now! Only available for a limited time maybe one more week.

Finishing up the last of our Hemp inventory

We have a CBD/CBG extract that is some of the best medicine I’ve ever had, also our Mothers liquor Distillate, which is rich and minor Cannabinoid‘s and excellent ratio of major cannabinoids. It’s crystal resistant, and absolutely gorgeous.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 5.55.57 PM.pdf (968.4 KB)

$99 per kg 50 kg to 99 kg

$133 per kg 15 kg to 49 kg

$166 per kg 7kg to 15 kg

$180 per kg 1kg to 6 kg

$99 1/2ish kg 475 g

Special sample one time offer of one 475 mL bottle of the Mothers liquor distilate and one of the CBD/CBG distilate for $99 each

1 Like

I am needing full spec as well. I am needing to make dog tinctures for a non profit organization in OKC. I need CBD, CBG and CBN both water soluble and non

1 Like

Cool sounds like a I’ve got some of what you need for sure I’ve got the CBD/CBG 1:1 distilate and it’s got a nice amount of CBN as a minor Cannabinoid. Great opportunity to stock up at a great price as we are transitioning into different markets. Send me an email. Let me know what exactly you’re looking for and we can see what we can figure out J.fried@octave-labs.com.