Needing CBD tincture mixing instructions

Hello and welcome!
How large are we talking? 10 gallons? 1000 gallons?

There are definitely some great people here who can help with dialing in your parameters and methods.

There are also lots of keyboard cowboys. Be aware :winking_face_with_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome to the future @Frosty_Bones!

1 Like

To be of any help some more info is needed

What’s the cbd or cbd-a content you wish to have (%)

What’s the carrier oil you wish to use ?

What other ingredients do you wish to add and why ?

What type of pakkaging will be used ?

Regards,

1 Like

It’s all about how you homogenize…see: How do you Homogenize?

Using distillate ignores the possibility that acidic cannabinoids are considerably more bioavailable.

Eg:

2 Likes

Currently I go through 20 gallons every 9n month.

My base it 100mg CBD per ml

I have a natural in a 15ml and a 30 ml

3 15ml with the same base but in flavors

1 15ml with the same base but we add CBN and a few added terpenes

15ml and 30 ml with the same base but we add CBG and a few added terpenes

I just did my first 30ml test and im waiting for the results.

We currently have around 90kg of extract and some distillate so I do not want to buy anything.

We did a blend of 75% extract and the rest distillate. A few of our clients (dogs) did not like the taste of that batch so we went back to our 100% distillate. We are trying a new which iOS around 20 extract and the rest distillate.

Anyway I am creating my lab area and I’m looking for what the best options for me to purchase to mix at these sizes. I have done a bit of research but would love to hear from personal experience before I purchase in the next few weeks.

Thanks

1 Like

We are a pet line of CBD that’s been in business since 2017

Mostly CBD 100MG PER ML

MCT oil for 90% of our products Cod Liver for our feline clients

3 different flavors for our Base product

CBG plus linalool and Limone. - Calming product

CBN with linalool and Beta caryophyllene. - Sleep product

4 Likes