Needing an OKlahoma Grow Space

Hi all!

I have quite a bit of indoor grow equipment that’s sitting. Looking for a space in OK to put up a 100 lighter real quick. If it’s just a shop, I have building materials to build up to 5,000sqft facility.

I’ll bring my own genetics and I have my own trimmers.

Really looking for a silent partner, that has 3 phase power, looking to accept 20% for just providing space. I’ll pay triple NNN.

I also have a complete water hash and BHO lab that I can process whatever…. We can work out deals on that part as well if you have your own material needed ran.

This is a side project I’m wanting to do to earn a little extra cash flow.

Please DM me if you’re serious… I’m white label.

10 Likes

I prefer a signed contract… to protect both parties. Please refer a friend :pray:t2:

1 Like

Wanna post the rough contract?

I wouldn’t post it on here. It’ll be shown and dealt with in a lawyers office.

No need for it anyways; I’m moving back to TX and I’m started my land clearing and mulching business again. I know when it’s not my time in a business, and OK market is trash. I’m still going to consult my regular customers since I’m not far away, but this guy is throwing in the towel. Couldn’t wait for a license in Cali, so I moved from there and now this.

I appreciate all the love from all the OK people and I must admit, the hospitality and friendliness in OK is the most welcoming of any state I’ve ever lived in.

Unfortunately, I can’t spend time teaching people from ground zero and them being on hella strict budgets. And some who bluff their businesses that are really not what they seem. Kudos to all the ones who made it! I know the market will be much better when it turns rec…. I just can’t afford to sit and wait for better things to come.

With that said, if anyone needs a mulching/clearing job, I’m gonna be pushing a PrimeTech PT-300. Much love everyone! :v:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes

damn sorry to hear that @Boomtownpharms i was looking forward to seeing what you were going to crank out with that beast of a machine you built out, are you selling the water hash stuff or anything else besides the machine by chance?

I’m keeping the water hash so I can still make my personal medicine. I’ve been working on these new rosin pens I’ll share with the community once they’re done. I move in Early October, we are staying until our baby is born. Won’t be long though.

3 Likes