Need Type 7 employee's in So Cal

As the title states I’m on the market for a few people knowledgeable in volatile extraction. Idea is to get a 24hr cycle so we can burn thru biomass.

Location is in the Palm Springs area.
Must be able to pass a live scan.
Feel free to post your resume as other’s may also be looking for help.

14 Likes

What is the compensation package?
Benefits? Equity? Profit sharing? Bonus structure?

6 Likes

BG you in Cali permanently now?

1 Like

Lol. Bg is an enigma. He is no where permanently. Lol. He’s everywhere and no where at the same time. I think he considers Costa Rica his permanent home with other homes in various spots. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

South Califlorida baby!!!

2 Likes

Keyser soze

4 Likes

I swear that’s what he reminds me of. Except we have all seen him here in Florida.

3 Likes

Well Killa you know I’m a southern boy & Florida is just that - Florida! Gotta love it!!!

I’m on a different bus, different stops, same destination.

If BG is a costa implant then he knows my 2nd home town & the 2nd longest left in the world!! Come on down for a visit when ya can tasty wave tasty bev waiting on ya. .

1 Like

Currently located in Long Beach, CA. I have five years experience in running volatile extraction, two of those fully compliant (type 7M), and two managing extraction teams. Weekly throughput 3-5K lbs of biomass on the regular just to give you an idea. My resume is attached. Feel free to reach out. DJB Resume.pdf (39.7 KB)

1 Like

All that depends on the person putting in work.
@GummyJ yes sir, u will be here for a while

2 Likes

Just resigned from my type 7 in DHS a few weeks ago. Got a place in the area, already have my badge. If you need someone to get going for a weeks while you look for people to fill Holla, got some extra free time(only interested in under the table) before I go back to LA for another lab.

At the least contact me with whoever will be doing sales/supply there. I left my last place cause they took on to many tolls and didn’t have enough product for me to fulfill my orders.

Do I qualify? I have done this a few times.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Bump

1 Like