Need ratio in ml please

Hey im interested in using Floraraplex to make bho vape carts and I’m not sure on the percentages! Does anybody have a good ratio for dilutant and terps? (Need it in ml)

Are you adding terps for flavor or are you just trying to cut the oil?

Really just trying to cut my oils. Trying to veer away from pg and other additives

2 Likes

If you message @FloraplexTerpenes they will hook you up with a bottle of their diluent to try out. Make sure your oil is dewaxed really well. 10% dilution works well for shatter carts in my experience. You should invest in s homogenizer because the thca will crystal up really quickly if things aren’t mixed really really well. Don’t take your temps over 120f to save as many terps in the oil as possible.

4 Likes

Exactly right ^^^

@Vapemakingnoob it’s generally better to measure by weight, not volume, because ambient temperature doesn’t affect weight and when measuring small quantities weight is much more accurate than volume (unless you have expensive grade A graduated cylinders with +/- 1 mL accuracy).

If you want to convert from weight to volume, divide the weight by the product’s specific gravity (density). You can find the specific gravitates in each product’s COA. If you haven’t seen our Mixing Terpenes webpages you may want to check them out (includes a calculator).

There is discussion about cutting BHO and shatter in these threads too:

6 Likes

Thank you i will order the dilutant also along with the fruity pebbles of terps

2 Likes

Has anyone tried wax Liquidizer original along with floraplex?

Sweet! :slight_smile:

Mention Jeff from Future4200 said we’ll toss in a few free fruity sample blends.

1 Like

Looking at the ingredients I see that product is based on PG and PEGs. I would guess nearly everyone here would suggest you stay away from that product.

Wax Liquidizer is a proprietary blend of ingredients including Lab/Medical Grade Propylene glycol or PG. Wax Liquidizer is a PG based proprietary blend that includes several levels of PG some of which include PG, PEG200, and PEG400. Recognized as safe by the FDA PG is used in many foods, medical and baby products. PG is classified by the FDA as GRAS – Generally Regarded As Safe

4 Likes

I can sell you some distillate that doesn’t require cut

Thx but I make my own when needed.

@Vapemakingnoob both floraplex and true terps have calculator websites just search " true terps calculator" or “terp calculator” it will show you the conversions from ml to gram and how much per cut and at what cut youd like etc

2 Likes

Waxliquider is BY FAR one of the worst diluent on the market ! Stay away from that !

5 Likes

Will definitely be staying away from wax Liquidizer now thank you

2 Likes

Definitely will do and greatly appreciate the customer service

1 Like