Need help with funding for medical reasons

Please and thank you. I had things under control until the Streppecus Infection got into my right knee.
I know I have been a loud mouth recently but I’m just trying to adjust to changes that are all of a sudden. I’m doing my best with what I got.

2 Likes

This is one of those situations where i think you should probably go to a public hosptial and get yourself care. They will bill you and you can get a payment plan or even work with them to see if theres any community releif funds.

Atleast you wont have lasting damage and you can still public fundraise after.

6 Likes

I did through Kaiser.

1 Like

It’s just getting around is hard and bills are coming what not after what happened.
I’m currently trying to look for work that’s friendly since I’m under stress and I’m getting weened off my pills again.
I was hoping to be at the lake and chilling right now learning to be on my own and be a true man but sometimes life doesn’t work out. And I appreciate everyone’s support and words and everything the last month.

1 Like

Delta is hiring remote workers for call center. Just as a non-cannabis option.

Do you have a degree or trade? This would be a good time to take loans and learn something. When my leg got ripped off it helped me focus more on school. Its not like i was going to out and about lol.

Also benefits. Ive been on snap before. It sucks but food is good when you have no money.

1 Like

Yeah. Remote would be nice. Im not trying to have a Grand Mal at work at the moment.

I used to have CompTIA’s A+ Certificate but I really didn’t get to use it due alot of dumb reasons and not so dumb reasons.

1 Like

Google certs too. Googles avg wage is 230k or something.

1 Like

Bump. Thank you and bless y’all.

If you have a head for technology, why not take a look at a direct-to-workforce software engineering bootcamp. These days most are focused if you want to get into data science or mobile or go the more adaptable full-stack direction. Yes some schools will be in the range of $15k-20k but you can sometimes find regional schools that will pay you a stipend and funnel you into an employer to get started in the industry. Some schools will support remote students as well.

3 Likes

I’m completely at zero and need some kind of financial boost, plus, in a couple months I’ll be insurance less​:disappointed::tired_face:
I apply ever day fo anything I can from work to legal assistance help. I’m just trying to get back to reality and get my Epilepsy under control again

GoFundMe and Liberapay are options as well.

I use my personal bank stuff cause GoFundMe me takes a percentage of it, I’d rather take the and go donate it or buy something for the homeless

Kinda fucked to even have to ask this, but do you have any family you could ask for help?

Unfortunately, in a nation lacking social safety nets, it may be your only option.

1 Like

Not really.
My whole family except my dad’s side migrated here but my dad’s side is also out of the picture.
They all rely on their husbands and stuff.

I ain’t got anyone but the very very select few that I barely talk to or have just met again in my new section of life.

I’m all alone. I’m just tryna survive and make the best of what I have.

Well, you may be an ass sometimes, but I am just as guilty.

I’m on a come up, so here’s some good Karma to pay forward someday… on Cashapp.

Hmu when you’re healed/able to drive. Hiring in CA and the pay is significantly higher than most work in this scene. I’m in Vegas getting trained. Technician work. 5 days a week. I’ll keep eyes peeled on remote work.

3 Likes

We pray your butthole heal. :pray:

1 Like

It was my leg but thanks.