Need Help with cat x1000d

Hello, i have disassembled my g20 shaft to clean, have been using it for almost a year no issues ever. This time it seems like the ball bearing and ceramic disk are stuck(that go on the bottom end of the rotating shaft. I have tried a number of things and been messing with it all afternoon to no luck of being able to unscrew the stator from the drive shaft. Any help would be amazing.

Had a hard time getting a clear picture from top angle.

@qma @cart.farm

Maybe he can help.

@CATScientific

Let it soak for a while in acetone and was able to push it out. Thanks anyway guys.

Why does it look like that?! Thats not how dissasembly is done, please dm me your number!!!

4 Likes

Sorry to state the obvious but it’s left hand thread. It should just unscrew. Holding both ends tight enough to unscrew when locked tight is the tricky part. Don’t use the slots to pry.
If you need some help give me a call tomorrow or shoot me a pm

1 Like

Call steve at CAT dude is super helpful.

Steve Gold - 1-805-709-1056

3 Likes

Steve Gold no longer works for or is associated with Cat Scientific or Cat Ingenieurburo. We are the new distributor here in the U.S. All formerly Cat Scientific products are avilable for purchase from us and are now branded as Goldleaf Scientific. If you ever need any help or need to get your unit repaired we offer full service repairs from the drive motors to the shaft. Even if it is out of warranty or abused we can get it up and running like new.

2 Likes

LOL…

I think this is the best post of the month…

5 Likes

Does that mean @cart.farm wont be carrying the x1000 anymore?

2 Likes

We have them here (currently only have the x1000d, NOV 2022)

Gold leaf is a company with poor customer service and I would not recommend getting anything from them.

4 Likes

Steeve really is the absolute best person to talk to about cat homogenizers hands down. There is not one other person on this godforsaken planet that knows more about them, and that is a bankable fact

2 Likes

Any idea when you’ll carry it again?

My rep said and I quote “we’ll try to get it to you by the end of the year, but are unable to make any promises”

2 Likes

My bad :grimacing:

Steeve gold still accepts calls tho

1 Like

I want to upgrade my homogenizer from this cheapo ebay unit, looking at the X1000, any reason I shouldn’t use the G20 for homogenizing MCT oil as well as distillate?