Need help please

Need advice please

I am new to mining. I have a BWV appolo 1bs closed loop. Regarding the use of the system I learned a lot on the forum here! My main question is for my in line CRC. What product do you put in it? Currently I use dried flower. For about 454g of flower, here is the mixture that I put in order.
1.15g celite 545
2.50g activated bentonite clay t5
3.30g silica 60A
4.30g activated alumina

Am I using the right product in the right quantity and in the right order?
I put them all directly one after the other in the CRC tube. I do not put anything or there is the filter the paper filter.

I would like a clear product. For one of my tests it worked I collected a golden and translucent product but another concentrated it was dark and purple in color.

I plan to use live flower soon. Am I going to use the same product and the same amount when I extract from fresh or living flowers?

Thanks in advance for the advice

Well it depends on your starting material really, but honestly a lot of us have great success using @Chemtek @Waxplug1 W1 powder. There are other similar options for sure, just some w1 works great in my experience

Edit: just saw you said you’ll be using live flower which I’m assuming is fresh frozen? I don’t have experience there but I’m sure @Waxplug1 can point you in the right direction

1 Like

For the moment i use AAA dry flower