Need Falling Film Evaporator

I need 2 falling film evaporators that have a capacity of at least 50 -100 gal an hour.

@Isoguy

I have two Precesion falling film evaporators . One brand new in the crate and one six months old . Both are capable of 55 gallons an hour of recovery. If you are interested please let me know .
I installed a big evaporator outside that does 600 g/h so these other two aren’t going to be used anymore. I have receipts for both and plenty of photos and can definitely give you guidance for operating.

2 Likes

Have three different units available that will do range of 50 gal/hr up to 500 gal/hr. Evaporators run off LP boilers and condensers can be cooled with running fresh water without necessity for a chiller.

https://www.verdantbiopharma.com/inventory

In stock and ready to ship.

1 Like

Subzero has ffe’s that run 200 gal/hr. Expect to pay though.

@GreenMachine_Consult

1 Like

What are you asking for them?

We have 100 GPH units for sale. Manufactured in USA.

50 gal/hour. 30k includes FFE and ondemand water heater recirculation setup, runs off well water, chiller and propane.

130k for the new one and 100k for the six month old unit .

Would you be willing to do any type of lease or trade for it?

30k of film unit from FF and you can recover over 80gph.

And we have a plate condensing package that expands the recovery ceiling significantly and for a low price point.

Plus we are American designed/manufactured AND welded.

No company can compete with our quality, features and affordability.

Feel free to reach out!

Let me know what you have in mind . I can be reached at jack@isoleraextracts.com.

1 Like

Can you reach out to me mike.mistretta@florabiogroup.com

if you look up open source steel extraction I have one up for sale

If you are still looking we have 1 Delta FFE. Message me for details.

Have several large FFEs for sale, can provide complete with gear pumps and storage tanks. Message me.

I’m interested in a good deal on a FFE. If you have something please reach out to ck@universalhemp.co

If these are still available, feel free to message me at ck@universalhemp.co

@CBDFLOWERMAN
@ibm123
@mndflcitizen

At Aptia Engineering, our standard sized solvent recovery system is capable of achieving recovery rates up to about 80 GPH ethanol. We also build larger systems for clients as needed and can help specify heating and cooling ancillary components. I believe our systems are more economical than many of the other equipment manufacturers while still maintaining our manufacturing base in the US. I hope you will check us out.