Need emergency isolation valve shipped today

I need an isolation valve or swing adapter or laminar path, anything that fits between the head and cold trap and holds the recieving flask

34/45 female, 34/45 Male and 29/42 Male joints

Had a accident and need something to fix this today of anyone can help or is local to columbia tennessee
Well pay overnight shipping

1 Like

we have our pistol receiver in stock ready to ship. Grab one from the website here and I’ll make sure its shipped today.

2 Likes

Please call me 908-235-2217 I want it and of we can figure a Sunday delivery it would be great

This post made my day. I love seeing people helping one another out.

6 Likes

I just checked Fedex for Sunday delivery to a TN address and it shows Monday delivery as the fastest. I could verify your exact address but in all likelihood Monday would be the fastest delivery option. Shoot me a pm with your contact details like first/last name, billing/shipping address, email, and phone so I can draw up the invoice, or you can purchase from the website and all that is collected at checkout

3 Likes

Don’t forget. Bring your invoice to summit and we’ll beat it !

3 Likes

I’d like to share my experience with responding to this members request for an emergency homogenizer. I offered to ship it out immediately was told to call him,I did, was told he would call me back never did (which is fine if he didn’t need it) I didn’t really want to sell it but was willing to help out a glg member in a pinch. I’m not sure that it felt odd at the time because hey maybe he found one cheaper but I’m just putting this out there publicly after seeing this thread for another emergency item and another call me request

1 Like

Ya this dude is just robbing peters to pay Paul’s and always in some emergency on someone else’s dime :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I apologize i did not get back to you Tom. Ive done business with plenty of people here and do lose communication with the messaging side sometimes. i ended up picking up from betterextracts a homogenizer that was not used.

as far as morecalmag710 piss off i ask the mods to remove this defamation from a piss ant accusing me of robbing people.

Ive done business with cart farms here, kushsun, better extracts and helped a few people.

Tom i am truly sorry for not getting back to you even if i found it already. It would be nice if when i look at the message part it said the names of people in the main area where it shows as ill speak to several people on a topic and get rought trying going back through the messages. thats forum life.

also another annoying this is when you click on someones name to send a message even if you already sent them messages it doesnt automatically show all the messages as you bring up the new message screen.

2 Likes

It’s all good bro I don’t think you are a scammer or anything I just see this other dude putting effort into getting you a quote and shit figure I’d mention it. Maybe it wasn’t the right thing to do who knows. Buy my homogenizer and I’ll remove the post. Kidding it’s not for sale :rage::joy:

Good luck finding your item tho sorry if I derailed

I had my lab guy making 5kg of delta 8 and he came back to check on it to find broken glass.

I didnt even expect to be able to get one of these parts and posted here.

goldleaf_scientific i am indebted to you for even being able to make sure a part like this. I gave my lab guy the contact and he said he was ordering online. I than PM to let him know it is my lab guy and gave him his direct number.

I went about what i was doing getting ready to install some filling equipment and not checking the forum as from my understanding everyone was connected.

Come back to my phone to see he had a customer come in and by time they loaded their crude he didnt have enough time to make the order and get it out.

1 Like

Im located in NJ/PA mind you and was calling buddies in colorado and other states before posting here

Get the fuck out of here with your dirty ass conversion lab and shitty powder tek mystery soup D8. Your boy keeps fucking over people and it’s going to catch up to him quick

Labs like this are a serious stain on the community and peddling poison to make a quick buck

That’s an actual photo from your lab :joy:

3 Likes

oh so this is the dirty d8 guy from the other thread?

1 Like

Holy lord. I don’t understand how anyone can operate in crackhouse conditions like this. This would take maybe 20 minutes to straighten up and at least look presentable?

5 Likes

Not even… Like 10… For real!

1 Like

Ok bro you have a clown running that lab and he’s fucked over the wrong people this time. I’d get all the money out of the place while you can before some shit goes down.