Need electrical work? Have a closed loop system? Help me and I help you?

I’m looking for somewhere to run fresh frozen material in exchange for my services.

My name is Robert, I’m a union Electritian with 8 years of experience looking for someone in southwest michigan with a closed loop system capable of running 40lbs of wet fresh frozen material. I specialize in Commerical lighting, troubleshooting and I am very good at running conduit and pulling wire.

Electrician by day. Extraction Artist by night, I am competant, confident and capable of running just about any closed loop system. I have worked for the past 5 years almost daily with BHO and its counterparts. I am no stranger when it comes to running a wide variety of equipment and the standard SOP for each system.

I had an agreement in place, however my so called “buddy” will not hold up his end of the deal! It seems that he “gets off” on fucking
people over because this is not the first time something like this has happened. He is Very unreliable and literally laughs whenever I stress the seriousness of being punctual.
My intention with this whole rant is to meet someone whom I can build a relationship/friendship with that deserves my efforts and Loyalty. Ultimately, I would like to tell him to go fuck himself and I will take my shit elsewhere and be done with his bullshit! The agreement came to fruition after the power pole for the extraction facility was knocked down by a semi truck. Without power, things were deemed to go bad real quick because there were multiple freezers full of fresh frozen material from multiple different growers. So to save the day, I dropped everything drove 1.5 hours and focused solely on doing whatever it took to get the power back on with the
Agreement as follows;
• If I fixed the 400 amp service I would get full priority to run my FF material with a deadline of Oct 15 for everything to be ran and jarred up.

The agreement was he wouldn’t have to lift a finger other than letting me in the building! I would do all the work, changing filter plates, loading and unloading material columns ect… However it’s now Oct. 24th and my shit is still in the freezer and the only reply I keep getting the run around and told “tomorrow” but then something comes happens and tomorrow never comes! How hard is it to for someone to be a damn man of their word and hold up their end of the deal?! Unless he feels the need to babysit me he doesnt even need to stay there since I know how to run this system with my damn eyes closed! … If my rant goes against the goal of the F4200 forums I will happily take it down, i will cross my fingers that this post pays off in the long run! Thanks in advance,
Rob

Go shut his power off and take his meter or panel, or whatever you put in. Do it on a Friday, and let his shit sit all weekend.

3 Likes

Wish I knew someone in Michigan to help you out. If i find anyone I will let you know.

1 Like

Sure, this would hurt the shady operator, but it would hurt those who have biomass sitting in his freezers even more, including @BotanicalSolutions since his biomass is there, too.

I think he’s taking the right approach looking for a different processor. If it were me, I’d be going over there with some coolers and dry ice to take it elsewhere right away, and continue to look for another processor.

Might get more attention with a thread title like Seeking MI Processor or Michigan Toll Processor Wanted. Hope you find someone soon!

3 Likes

@RockSteady might know someone

3 Likes

Material comes and goes. Revenge is forever :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

True, but there’s more than one way to skin a cat.

@BotanicalSolutions are you looking for a split or a paid deal? That info would maybe help find someone faster. Also would be good to know what you want for finished product.

Ultimately I would like to barter with my time and knowledge. Someone who needs electrical work done or has an electrical project in the near future that I could do for no cost to the processor other than the time, co2, solvent, and power it takes to run my stuff. I hope I’m making sense because everytime I type something I second guess myself and delete like 50% of everything and sometimes I never even hit post…
For what its worth I’m looking grow diamonds and save terps via jar tek or nitrogen assist,

Thanks again guys this community is the best!

1 Like

Someone here will say yes I guaranteed. There’s always someone here looking for something. Give it a little bit of time and you will probably have dm’s galore and this thread will be popping.