Need electric help blew transformer

Blew the transformer in my grow. I need a single phase or three phase transformer 120-240 volt. Around 150 Kva

I’ve got an entire crop that will begin failing in 24 hours. I have qualified help , that can help me get the transformer installed. I just need to find one that fits our requirements. I don’t care if it’s new or used. I’ve never bought one new so I’m. It sure where to go, and I’m looking for a used one now. Any help would be appreciated

I’m in flint Michigan. I think I found a couple on eBay and one here in Michigan I am trying to zero in on the perfect one for us

Location? If you’re anywhere near the east coast Electric Barn in Portsmouth NH carries a ton of stuff around that size and could probably make a quick turnaround