NEED A RELIABLE MERCHANT SERVICES/CC Provider for CBD or THC ???

Hello Everyone! :speech_balloon: :incoming_envelope:

I am reaching out to the forum to help any and all CBD/THC Companies, Entrepreneurs, and anyone else in need of merchant banking services for your THC/CBD business.

The recent financial disruption in the CBD industry isn’t anything new … Its put the industry at a standstill and placed many businesses in a bind. After working in the cannabis industry the last 4 years we are seeing history repeat itself within the CBD space: It is incredibly difficult & expensive AF to find a reliable credit card payment processor and or banking services if you are operating as a CBD or THC company.

I work as a CBD consultant and have many clients who have been affected by the recent disruption of CC processing/banking options. If you are in need of help and need a reliable source that isn’t going to charge you an arm & leg and or create SHOOT ME A DM.

My business contact who’s been in the banking industry for over 20 years providing merchant card services/ banking solutions to the Cannabis industry & CBD space. Solid reputable experience & they are BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS.

THINGS TO KNOW :key::bar_chart:

• Merchant Accounts are Domestic NOT International
  • Rates are competitive (based on current inter-change rates within the U.S.)
  • You will NOT need to create an International Company/Bank Account
  • You will NEED an active running website
  • You must fill out an Intake Application to apply for all services
  • Your company must be established with a current EIN for either Corp or LLC’s
2 Likes

What are the rates?

Interchange rates are hoovering around 5% however it all depends on your history, volume, and EIN standing for high risk merchant accounts.

I don’t meddle in the process I simply connect my clients ( i do consulting in the industry) I am offering this to the forum as a good deed since ppl are stuck and cash flow has come to a halt. I simply provide the connect if you are interested it will be just like applying for a bank account, name of the company is HELIX Finance. They will have pre req’s ( live website, existing company w EIN, and a business history or credit history) underwriting takes There is a current backlog in the industry right now its taking up to 3-4 weeks to get an application submitted/reviewed I have several clients of mine who jumped ship from Elavon and Greenbox currently waiting for approval.

Let me know if you are interested and I will need the following info for them to contact you:

FULL NAME
NAME OF COMPANY
WEBSITE
BEST CONTACT #
EMAIL

1 Like

@Absolutely_Hashedova Hi buddy… Went through the certification… Still can’t send a PM… but if you drop your email address, would love to be in touch about a Merchant Account… We were with Elavon and aren’t too keen on Greenbox

Would love to help! Email me: john@paymentlaunch.com