Need a Consultant to Help Prevent Oxidation from MMJ D9 and Converted D9

Rapid commercial distillers spit water from one side over to the other if not maintained correctly. Commercial distillery plants for water reintroduce minerals into the water as “drinking bottled water”

I’m it exactly sure why you don’t know about these situations with water suppliers.

I’ve used rap water too, I just avoid chlorinated and contaminated inner city water bc that’s a whole other story.

I do know, but it’s not relevant. I’m talking about actual distilled water, not

which is made via RO pretty much exclusively. How come you don’t know?

2 Likes

Ro isn’t common with like those companies that make 5 gallon bottle fill ups or delivery.

Actually RO is exactly what they use, I have service accounts at a few local bottling plants.

4 Likes

Dude you’re WRONG! He meant boutique water distillers for actual kings, not the lowly filtration plants plebs like us have to get their table water from.

4 Likes

have a look at this… wish ya all a great weekend.

I have the 100% perfect way of preventing oxidation in converted liters. If anyone’s interested in the tec

2 Likes

I thinks he’s right regarding the RO water at bottling plants.

Everyone here uses argon bro

2 Likes

Hes probably talking about the purple oxidation color when you quench triisobutylaluminium reactions

There’s a few of us here who know how to prevent the purple color

1 Like

@thesk8nmidget I respectfully disagree with your statement that “salt is not required.” 12% NaCl denatures the hydrophobic proteins that remain in these extracts, thereby exposing the charged amino acid residues buried within them, which then allows the denatured hydrophobic proteins to partition into the aqueous phase of LLE washes.

3 Likes

Mother liquor that you’ve dropped all the CBD …add it in 3-5% to converted d9 it’ll give u back the antioxidants u need to stay the right color

1 Like

Or you could quench the solution correctly and not deal with it at all

Which COA would look more “natural”?

Is hemp derived D9 legal?

If it was then maintaining that “I made this!” profile makes sense.

Certainly quenching appropriately/completely/in a timely fashion is to be encouraged.

Don’t suppose you’ed care to share how to manage that? (Maybe even just with OP? They are asking for a consult…)

2 Likes

When you do these tricks, does the potency stay the same? Do the cartridges not oxidize for months on the shelves?

Adding anything (besides thc) will affect your percentage yes.

Argon dosent prevent oxidation weeks later in the cartridges. Argon is a temporary fix until you open the jars and they’re exposed to air. Customers don’t like purple rings in their carts

Obviously adding something to a solution will effect the potency. Thank you for that.

What I was referring to, which I bet a lot of people don’t even realize yet is that… if you leave the converted oil on a shelf or in a jar. It till lose about 1% d9 every 2 weeks. It’s called solution/drug stability. It degrades on its own without proper protection being reintroduced.

A few % mothers liquor won’t do it.

I can control the color of the oil as well from basically water clear to bright yellow.

I’m just gauging interest and seeing what people are willing to …

I could add antioxidants too. The goal is to add nothing. Do you think you’re doing something special?