Need a building for indoor grow SoCal

Helping someone purchase a building for indoor grow in a Community Plan Area SoCal. 30-40K sf. Target $200/sf but can go up for right property. Community Plan. If you are selling or know of someone who might please reach out

2 Likes

I have a building template for 165k Square feet
In green zone approved space riverside county!
You must have resources, my neighbor just turn keyed there project 600 lights 20k Square feet 2.9mill.The difference for mine is you can grow as you get approved and expand the grow space to county requirements my template is 2500 Square feet and dose 80 packs a cycle up to 5 cycles a yr.And I can garrantee the sale of all your product
As long as it’s top shelf. My space has been working for 5 years now I’ve been shot in the head twice and after 5 tours in military and doctor bills I’m ready to retire. Let me know if your interested.

1 Like

Hey Bloodking my apologies I got busy in my real estate life and didn’t check the replies on this. Buyer is well funded. I forwarded your info to my team working with this buyer. I will let you know the response.

Blood to be clear, you have land and plans? Not buildings right? And these plans are not yet approved. Let me know if I’m getting this right, and what the asking is.

Hey there Green I’ve got a business plan and pitch deck but I need to k ow who I’m dealing with so call me ive sent you my number here is my e mail robert.robertsub0@gmail.com
Make it happen .