Need a basic bho consultant in Southern Oregon

Hi. I’m in need of a bho teacher for shatter.
I need someone that can teach someone that knows nothing about extraction and teach them to make A+ product.
Please provide references and rates

1 Like

Cbd shatter or thc shatter? I only ask because of your handle.

I am available to help though.

I run mostly lpgas hydrocarbons (butane, isobutane, propane)

I can operate active and passive, I prefer passive. But, I originally began active and over the years have preferred passive.

I can easily give them a detailed sop and training for the system on hand. Along with the know how to make a grade a product afterwards.

You can search my handle on Instagram and see some of my work.

My rate is $1000 per day plus travel expenses (hotel, flight, and rental car).

8 Likes

This would be for thc.
How many days would you say it would take to have someone who’s never touched a closed loop to feel comfortable running solo?

1 Like

Dm me

Two three day and hopefully by the end of the second day he will be turning valves alone. I would plan to arrive the day before to meet and greet. Also so I can see the facility and know what I need to work on the next day. And the day after, if I have time. I’ll come by and help wrap things up and make sure everything is set. I also encourage folllow up calls for questions. I don’t mind a couple calls a week. Makes sure they are grasping everything in case something didn’t stick.

Personally feel that shatter is a very easy product process to pick up.

How novice is he, does he at least know his way around a tool bag? If he knows how to “work” and use his hands, he’ll pick up quickly.

Message me. I can name drop the bigger groups I’ve worked with. I also host training workshops for bho classes, as well.

4 Likes

Honestly at that price you should go with dred pirate hes worth 3500 a day

7 Likes

Very kind of you, sir.

@ExtractionCBD, please do reach out. I can give you greater details in private.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Wolfman. I just realized who this is he’s legit and I vouch for him as well

1 Like

Thank you apothecary

Dm me apothecary36

I would like to talk to you about getting an sop

1 Like

By no means am i second guessing dred, (Ive followed him and his work and it is top notch) but do you really thinks its safe to train someone who has never touched a CLS for only 3 days on operating a CLS and let them go solo? it should at least take a couple days to train on LP and safety alone before even getting into making product.