Need .5L thc distillate SD area

Looking for something %80+ Coa not totally necessary.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hit me on WhatsApp 19546371770 to discuss your needs. We have plenty distillate

Hi there! Im also interested, but live in midwest. May i hit u up on whatsapp also?

Hey,yes ping me on WhatsApp.

What part are you, do you need THC distillate?

do not trust Kevin Matyisin. He ripped me for $500.00

2 Likes

Kevin Matyisin is a thief.

1 Like

i can help.
our lab is in SD
we also have testing lab there

My mistake, I’m in area. forget it.

who are you talking about

Are you still looking for distillate?

2 Likes

Tommy Williams is posing as a real grower he is not legit @Future

2 Likes

Thought as much with fake Whatsapp number.

1 Like

Learn to flag those post you see as fraud.

1 Like

I did flag it right away

1 Like

The guy is nothing but fake. Multiple phone numbers. I was new to the forum at the time. I can spot the scammers now, but at the time i was desperate because of my wife condition at the time. As soon as I mentioned my wife was terminal, he reeled me in. He’ll get his, i have no doubt. I don’t think I had the ability to flag people early in my sign-up. Not sure about that though.

I got his IG flagged and even tracked down the owner of the pictures on his Instagram profile and he has reported and posted also about this peace of shit. My New goal with all my free time is to catch and expose fucking scammers

1 Like

Right on man. I was all over this pos after he got me. i exposed him on Facebook, Twitter, he had a bogus business in Florida also. Anything I could find connected with his name. I didn’t know what else to do. I swear if I was closer to him I’d track that scum down. I’m glad you wanna get that mf. thx.

No problem I absolutely have no time for scammers. but if anyone wants to just send me money please let me know

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.