NECANN Maine Cannabis Convention October 5-6 Portland? Anyone going?

Any of you cats showing up to necann in Maine this weekend?

2 Likes

Wish we could,

Were in Montreal for the Cannabis Expo here, its the same dates or I would be…

3 Likes

Right on harvest season ? Maybe next year

1 Like

Too early for me I’m holding out for another week or two if I can

2 Likes

I’ll probably see ya down there. Im gonna take the day off. Hopefully meet some people and check out some cool stuff…

2 Likes

Think they will be holding this same time next year?

1 Like

Probably . They have been for the last few years.

2 Likes

you gonna be around here next year @Future?? I might go but prolly not, depends if someone will come scoop me!! Id love to poke around trying to find a new intern, or two…

2 Likes

Maine is on my 2020 list for the GLG, and we are focusing meetups around events next year

5 Likes

I’ll bring you next year.

I fucked up. I could have done a delivery n Portland today, then hit the show up for a couple hours, but I let someone else do the deliveries , and I decided to start harvesting outdoor stuff. My stuff needs more time, but it’s been so cold and wet more time probably won’t help much…

2 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me buddy @blackie!

I didn’t make it today either. Who did, and how was it?! Good luck with your harvest!!

@GrowingBalance207 was up there but I had a few outdoor plants that had to come down today. Showing a very few small patches of botrytis. I’m on lawn blower duty every morning now before I head into work blowing off all of the condensation and s*** before the sun comes up

2 Likes

Good luck with your upcoming harvest @square_root_pharms!!

2 Likes

You too brother hoping to get another few weeks if I can keep the mold off

2 Likes

32 degrees this morning.
That is the wrong kind of frost on the girls out there right now. :unamused:

1 Like

We are in the 50s this morning here near kittery

1 Like

It’s nuts how much warmer south maine is then north maine. The mountains already got snow.

I checked out the show. It was ok. It was the same as they always are just different faces. Met some new people saw some shit. Was hoping to see more lab orientated equipment displays. Got a couple dece prerolls for the ride home. Prettt sure i would have rather gone to a glg meet up. Other then that it was a nice day spent with my lady.

2 Likes

Necann in my opinion is the one to go to in Maine. They do it every year around October. There is also a couple other smaller ones throughout the year held by other groups.

2 Likes

I ended up spending all day Sunday pulling my outdoor before the rain we had on Monday! We were running mostly early finishers they were ready to come down!

2 Likes