Naptha or ethanol?

I’m trying a new idea and it keeps saying to use naptha and I’m wondering if ethanol would be a accessible substitute?

if your new idea is RSO oil id stay far away from paint thinner and stick with edible sources of solvents

7 Likes

Food Grade Ethanol such as: Extractohol Organic 190 Proof (no corn smell) can be purchased online or 190 Proof Ever Clear (heavy corn smell) can be purchased in most liquor stores (depends on state and country some states and countries don’t sell ever clear).

200 proof Extractohol works too I use it for RSO it’s a little cheaper than the 190 proof. If your looking for larger volumes of Ethanol like 5 gallons and up I would go with EcoGreen 200 proof, I never tried EcoGreen Industries for any solvent but I hear they’re reputable.

Stay away from paint thinners, Hexane or Naptha. Be safe!!! and it would help to know what your plan is. If it’s RSO Food Grade High Proof Ethanol works well. 7gr to 9gr of material usually gives a 1gr return for me when I make RSO with Ethanol.

4 Likes

DMT? one wonders…

7 Likes

Then no ethanol, heptane please. Lmao

2 Likes

hahahah! :wink:

1 Like

Speakin of DMT - you got a line on some bark? :slight_smile: swim’s source got taken off the internet.

1 Like

Shipping takes a bit but haven’t been disappointed

really been digging this method as well.

5 Likes

Fuck ya i’ll give it a watch. You the man!

1 Like

Damn they got videos on all the good stuff!

1 Like

Gordo is very similar to the minds that started good life gang, all about each one teach one. Sure you’ll dig their stuff!

1 Like

That’s awesome man - hopefully someday soon the rest of the us will catch up with you and cali on fungus - then im sure all visionary plants will quickly follow suite. Can’t wait to check the vids out - thanks again.

1 Like