Mylar Bags Printed in One Week

We can produce non-child resistant mylar bags in under one week (after art is approved).

We also produce CR bags in about 4 weeks, USA made.

Hit me up for a quote!

1 Like

Website is not working… I’d like to learn more.

Edit: other thread had recycled biodegradable materials

Are you able to add gussets to the sides of the bags to allow for thicker products such as edibles?

2 Likes

Packnprint.co has a much faster turnaround and their website works. If you can compete with their pricing id love to talk.

Have you looked in to compostable and recyclable bags?

I know a company if I anyone needs

Also, are these made in the US? Or are they shipped from China?

1 Like

Apologies- must have been a typo.

CUSTOMPACKCO

We have standard, recyclable, and compostable. Both USA and Imported.

1 Like

Custompack.co and @natesaysdoless we’re a wonderful addition to the Vegas Good Life Gang meet up. Don’t forget to ask about their GLG discount.

2 Likes

Are they compostable?

Sound like they have options.

1 Like

Sorry for that. I thought it was a different company.
I’m curious and asking about compostablility- like if they are garden compostable and if they are treated-plastic or plastic free?

I’ll have to check with our engineer there, but I believe we have both backyard compostable and landfill compostable options, we have a variety of film and we can customize film layers to suit your needs.

1 Like

THANK YOU @Sidco_Cat !!!

1 Like

Can you reproduce the terp lock tech (reminds me of gortex) w/ the compostable bags?

Most packaging that’s designed to be compostable is BPI certified. That’s not to say that packaging material that isn’t BPI certified (or equivalent) cannot be or is not designed to be compostable, but from my experience dealing with commercial composting facilities is that if you bring the bulk “compostable packaging” and the packaging is not BPI certified, they are very hesitant to take it, or won’t take it.

I would suggest you don’t just take their word for it if they tell you it is compostable, but make sure they get their packaging BPI certified (or equivalent).

I have also experienced this

Also:
Treated-plastic that is designed to be biodegradable still creates plastics and micro plastics - then have massive tariffs and shipping costs (not to mention the problems on the environment and logistics of overseas shipping industry)

1 Like

I appreciate this info! I’ll check with our suppliers now.

Totally true for the majority of these additives, however, the one additive which is approved for use in the EU, and is deployed in the Us by some companies as well, includes an enzyme which leads to the plastic bean eaten by bacteria, and leaves no micro plastics.

However, it seems this is only used in about 5% of US products. :confused:

1 Like

100%- but not in the short turn times
Shoot me an email at nrussell@pmc-sc.com and we can hammer out the details.