My short path won’t seal

Lmfao your the best man thanks so much I’m gonna clean up for tonight and start fresh in the morning and order a new thurmowell and seals and a few other things can I PM you in the AM?

1 Like

Message me on ig, i may not be on here, breaking.dabs

2 Likes

Awesome stay fresh and healthy in these crazy times brother

Recheck that comment i made up there to get the acetone info… i added it because it wouldnt let me comment again. Just double checking you got all the info before i sign off

1 Like

Yes I got that info I’ve bin using the same method for a bit now God bless you and yours my friend

Hey forgot to thank you man I appreciate the input Il try that for sure I’m going to get a Thurmond well right now from the city lol

1 Like

Looks like you’re using glycol in the cold trap. If so, consider switching fluids to an alcohol, or acetone. We assume you are utilizing dry ice?

@The_Lone_Stiller to achieve a lower temp?

I find glycol a poor fluid for the cold trap. You, @midsfactory? Mostly just preference however i figure if he can assure his cold trap is as cold as possible the cold trap will function better thus lowering his achievable vacuum level. He didn’t specify if his stated level was with the system dry or wet but If it’s wet then I can’t see how what I wrote wouldn’t apply…

@anon42519203 is helpful as always.

1 Like

Please note that dry ice added to glycol/antifreeze can solidify the mix thoroughly! Did that once in a Dewar ‘just to see,’ and it took days to thaw enough to clean out…

1 Like