My love for building extractors (diy)

Lol how would they know. Just say you’re mistaken and if they don’t pay you back in full then contest the cc charge. Fuck em.

4 Likes

I was trying that… then the tech said, “did you knock any of the knockouts out?” I told him, yeah, how the f*ck would I run the lines…

I’ll be glad to finally have this order done. And only use Phase-O-matic or any other brand for that matter. The one thing I was trying to go cheap on, is now what costs me my ass.

1 Like

Mig em back in place :joy:

3 Likes

Fuck those guys lol. They should be lucky you didn’t burn something down with it and sue the shit out of them.

For what it’s worth, I almost exclusively use used electrical equipment. Electric Barn in North Hampton NH is my favorite seller and I think they do new equipment too (probably on the wrong coast for you though)

5 Likes

I’ll look em up. Thank you.

1 Like

Electric flex seal is all in and power connected. Just waiting on new Transformer now. Epoxy gray flooring is curing. Sometimes I think if I’m going too far with this damn shipping container. Then I step outside in snow or whatnot, and it reminds me that I’m on the right track.

19 Likes

hot tip for lifting the transformer. 4 sun grips. they do like 150lb each.
lift a little, click click click click click, held. lift more, held.

we love our duct jack for sure.

3 Likes

Co2 lifts are amazing. Work smart

3 Likes

We were quoted at $75 for an equipment lift. We will just go that route.

Good news today, we might be in a tight spot, but we’ll keep it safe as can be. Eye wash first aid and fire extinguisher up to standard.

4 Likes

Those bottles help, but if you can get an actual station. Speaking from experience when you get out very sticky oil in your eyes those bottles won’t last for crap

7 Likes

The place where we’re at is crappy with limited water access. I’m hoping we don’t have to use them at all. I’ve had ethanol in my eyes and you’re right, scary and thank god for the local water station.

3 Likes

Totally! It’ll help but just throwing it out there! It’s better to have them then nothing hahaha

3 Likes

Trying to organize and fit everything in…

9 Likes

check these out…

I’d suggest combining with

18 Likes

That’s badass. Hooks up like a keg tap. Now that’s some neat stuff! Definitely getting one!! Thanks!

2 Likes

When you don’t yet know what sort of stupid R&D you might be doing tomorrow, or where in the warehouse that might actually happen, safety on wheels is handy.

Not shown was its buddy; “fire blanket in a magazine rack”.

Best investment ever. Never needed either!

9 Likes

You sir are the absolute kegmeister. Some pure ingenuity there

4 Likes

nope. that thing was store bought!!!

2 Likes

never ruin a good story with the truth?

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes