My love for building extractors (diy)

You are correct. At 6 or higher ssh is the best choice.

4 Likes

Grate info @TheGratefulPhil that’s super helpful! Thanks

Anytime duder

1 Like

Mokon set at 65F. I’m recovering around 100lbs in a little over 15 minutes. Sad to see her go, but I’m having to move to a different spot and I just need a bigger rig…

5 Likes

This is absolutely amazing. How did you get started in building extractors? The longer I stare at my machine I see Legos. You seem to be the local Lego master. Where could one look to start this path? I have 1.5 years of extraction expirience and about 3 in welding. This lools like a wet dream to me.

3 Likes

I hope to have these fancy Lego experts some day when Im grown up… Your an inspiration!

For now its just LepinLand over here in my basement :((

Busting this pic out

so you guys can break out the humorous commentarys :))

13 Likes

What are you making with this…

4 Likes

Is that a stationary evaporator as opposed to its rotating counterpart?

6 Likes

This is gloriously hacky. I commend you

9 Likes

77% crude actually…3.5% terps

Home medicaments…

Thnx!

im gonna go buy some good wired tubes today and apply a small waterpump venturi vac., yesterday was just an inspired alchohol run to see iz this would work…and it did LOL…

Thank you to all you people who work with eachother and @PehtaLabs for his idea on the aplication…

Its stainless steel inside (the plates in the condesor so hopefully i can adjust to a better running capacity than my trusty liebig…)

Then apply more and more stainelss steel and volume as we go anlong… :slight_smile: in steps to a boomtown :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Part II coming shortly. I have to take a quick vacay with the fam to Orlando. But I’ll be back :wink:

10 Likes

I thought you just stopped cause I shat on the thread wit my BS.

Inspire us boom!

2 Likes

They came early, and gives you all a sneak peak of this Frankenstein of a machine I’m putting together. Big thanks to the team of BizzyBee for the new rig mat I’ve been needing. I spilt diamond sauce all over the Summit mouse pad

11 Likes

My sketches are lame, but this gives somewhat of an idea of what I have in my head to build.

7 Likes

Very close to the build I’m putting together atm with the exception of going with 4 6x48s, modular 6x6 powder chambers under to each one with 1.5" TCs that can be removed when running crude, and I haven’t decided on evap yet. Either going with a dual ffe setup (so one side can be valved off if needed) to the 4" shotgun or a simular coil setup as your other rig you built.

Edit—Also, are you pumping or pushing the condensed tane back to tank?

2 Likes

My new rig is on its way!

Conceptualized by muah

34 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin about…

Fuck yeah.

6 Likes

Fucking bad ass man. Nothing under 1" on that sucker

8 Likes

Yoooo! this makes me smile haha :clap::facepunch:

4 Likes