My love for building extractors (diy)

We were quoted at $75 for an equipment lift. We will just go that route.

Good news today, we might be in a tight spot, but we’ll keep it safe as can be. Eye wash first aid and fire extinguisher up to standard.

4 Likes

Those bottles help, but if you can get an actual station. Speaking from experience when you get out very sticky oil in your eyes those bottles won’t last for crap

7 Likes

The place where we’re at is crappy with limited water access. I’m hoping we don’t have to use them at all. I’ve had ethanol in my eyes and you’re right, scary and thank god for the local water station.

3 Likes

Totally! It’ll help but just throwing it out there! It’s better to have them then nothing hahaha

3 Likes

Trying to organize and fit everything in…

9 Likes

check these out…

I’d suggest combining with

18 Likes

That’s badass. Hooks up like a keg tap. Now that’s some neat stuff! Definitely getting one!! Thanks!

2 Likes

When you don’t yet know what sort of stupid R&D you might be doing tomorrow, or where in the warehouse that might actually happen, safety on wheels is handy.

Not shown was its buddy; “fire blanket in a magazine rack”.

Best investment ever. Never needed either!

9 Likes

You sir are the absolute kegmeister. Some pure ingenuity there

4 Likes

nope. that thing was store bought!!!

2 Likes

never ruin a good story with the truth?

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Super clean system man. Love it

2 Likes

Man, you’re topic on your Legal Lab is :100: legit bro. I don’t have the funds yet, but we are doing the best with what we have atm.

3 Likes

Looks pretty good. If you’re near okc and ever need help hit me up!

2 Likes

A few people hit me up on IG wondering how I did my manifold for my heat lines. I forgot to post them… simple 1 1/4” heater hose line from FlexFab going to the manifold stainless part. The top is a hose barb (8x) on a 4” lid.

24 Likes

I needed to see this :joy::ok_hand::clap:

2 Likes

Lol that is sick! Total manifold bling, never seen one done like that before

4 Likes

Siiiiiick. Is that all off the shelf from glacier @Boomtownpharms? Nice!!

3 Likes