My lab is less then a month out get your consults in before I’m out of the consult game. Most of the major guys charge 500$ or more and some even require equity. I’m only taking a couple more projects before I’ll be full time in my own lab!

Check my other consult post for all the feedback from my 6+ clients I’ve serviced in the past 2 months all say it’s worth everything penny! I charge 200$ an hour with no time commitment required we can do 30 min talk just to check your numbers to feel more secure on your project. Also have some new machinery producers coming up that are 30^ cheaper then name brand companies and still domestically fabricated.

I charge 200$ an hour and can help you with anything extraction based. I’m one of the few verified consultants on here and love to see others succeed. Feel free to reach out. I’ll be stopping this consulting service mid to late August. Get your calls in now! I also can help you set up your sourcing biomass and outletting final product for a standard 5% commission fee.

10 Likes

Sir other for some un diplomatic language use in earlier posts
I like your script go 4 it
I wish you well :+1::muscle::fist_left:

1 Like

Sometimes the trolls get to you on a bad day lol so you become slightly less diplomatic. But thanks boss !

3 Likes

Again I will reccomened @Siosis for consults- if I was not committed to heading west this fall I would def be Heading down to the south coast and looking to work with his company.

4 Likes

I would second that. @Siosis is excellent and worth his weight in CBD😉

2 Likes