My First Attempt at crc

Lol
I use the phrase muthafucka a lot.
So a jawn is a muthafucka

1 Like

Actually I use muthafuckin’ a lot too which is an adj.
“Hand me that muthafucka”
“What”
“That muthafuckin adjustable wrench, muthafucka”

1 Like

or dont’ comment in my thread its that simple. You guys just hide info isnt good type business or a way stay safe. i willing put all the knowledge i learned on here myself. so the next guy doesn’t have to wonder or try find answers that arent here. ive searched 1000s of threads on here still not find my answeres. the past is suppose to thelp the future and mankind should help each other. you acting like im trying be spoon fed is ridiculous. then coming in my thread talking about other stuff and putting a bunch fowl language in it to try and be “funny” isn’t appreciated.

what happens if you don’t whip?

you do know that you can go again if you missed (too dark) on the color?

playing with sugar first so you understand the concepts really helps. most are too conceited to try. other than that, the best advise is TRY IT followed by “patience grasshopper…”.

4 Likes

when don’t whip just turns into sap and needs vaccumed dwn makes shatter or pull and snap. …

We talked about adding a line at the bottom of the collection/recovery tank running it to another tank etc. so we can run thru crc again if need be

trying fine i dont’ mind and honestly that how ive made it this far, but the try part concerns me with the crc hot jar tek because of breaking jars etc.

…and if you put it in a jar instead?

or in a pyrex and left it in the oven on low heat no vac?

what does whipping do? what are you trying to achieve?

what temperature can you store a jar of butane at with zero fear of pressurization?

read: Only The Strong sauce tek twice and play with sugar for a week or two. understanding saturation and why a turbidity meter might be useful will get you on your way.

6 Likes

why are your jars breaking though is the real question? I’ve blown some caps just never broke a jar

2 Likes

they’re not. it is a fear.

we have had a couple or three reports of broken jars over the years. can’t find them in 30seconds

most folks are just covering themselves in hash when they burp.

1 Like

Yeah people leave too much solvent and put the cap on. That was our issue when we first started the sauce tek, for awhile I had ptsd just walking past the fucking things they would randomly blow the lid off followed by loud boom. Anyways we started leaving them out for 45min to let the majority of solvent boil off and haven’t had the issue since

3 Likes

Denver FD shut down all diamond production when a jar exploded in an oven during an inspection walk through of a facility back in 2018. Dumb fucking luck is what that was.

5 Likes

I already gave you a couple of threads, don’t act like people aren’t helping you out.
If you read those threads there’s plenty of stuff to help link you to other threads.
Then you put forth something that required a ton of answers, when if you read you’d have it
I never say this shit either, I offered a bit of help, but nobody gives me answers, I have to look for them
I use the search bar
But, to be honest, I’ve used it and found nothing and used Google and it gave me a future link
Not at all trying to be a sick, but you asked a lot of questions the first time and people answered including myself end then you asked a lot more and the info or links to other stuff is there

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a jar break
Seen plenty of caps bend though
I’ve seen oil explode when opened, and once through a pressure release valve on a jar, and once saw oil everywhere in the oven but it was a lid not a jar

ive never tried this tek once yet. i just seen concerns with lids and jars exploding trying get more clarification on that before i try it is all

I broke a jar with isobutane idk was just nearly under super saturated. Blew the door open on the oven even

2 Likes

see this what talking about lol. just want be sure

Isobutane also boils a lot lower than ntane
I’ve never used iso or propane by itself
Once someone got 70/30 ISOBUTANE/propane, couldn’t figure out why there was so much pressure until we checked the tank

1 Like

see what i mean lmao

Well, if you can’t anticipate what will fail and when it will fail then you’re not ready for real life applications in my opinion

Also best to just get a miner or do pyrex pan tek if you’re concerned

4 Likes