My carts guy in China is having packages held up at customs

We are direct with factories and use special shipping routes to avoid getting caught up in customs going out of China or into the US. There should be no issue with 1k or 10k or 100k. Unfortunately, we no longer keep stock in the US but our turnaround time is usually under two weeks for most small orders. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

im sick of testing and jumping between chinese carts only to get them breaking, leaking and ruining oil. Im pretty happy with the price and quality of @Ascent carts right now

8 Likes

cal Jupiter research. Ask for Bob. They always have a good stock of ccell. they are in Arizona, but deliver to cali fast

Just got 10k in on Monday, no problemo. In fact oddly enough…didn’t have to pay tariffs. That was a first I must say.

2 Likes

Probably bc we make them pay us to send shit in now…

Best move Trump made

For bulk order weight reach at least 101kg,I would advice using Air freight delivery to door instead of express causez’ less shipping cost,taxes includes,and no need worry about custom clearance as all cost includes. Stay home and await your goods come

4 Likes

With door to door air frieght it ain’t as easy as sitting back and waiting for it to come.

Usually this 100% has to pass real customs. Not a customs worker at FedEx hub, day, etc inspecting packages

Not only does door to door air fright pass threw customs. But you have to pay tariffs.

Definitely have to sign a customs clearance form for the forwarder. Probably pay warehousing fees. Home delivery fees.

I get one of these a month. Usually the fees once it hits America are about 3/4 The original shipping fees in addition to the shipping charge. So let’s say the air frieght door to door is $1200. It’s gonna cost about another $900 in custom fees, warehousing fees, and delievery fees the broker will wanna tack on in America.

Yeah. You true. For some. Only if customs issue delay should pay some extra warehousing fee.

I shipped via sea freight many times as well,using the same door to door, but client said some somhould pay duties with DHL/UPS.

1 Like

I have the Ccell round clear tip. They are in Las Vegas. Hit me up for the price 909-296-2844

He’s of a different scale. He ships weight with steel. He can’t sneak as easily

Hi Anonymousextract, Do you have a dwg for the cart? Thanks, Greg gregh@heyesfilters.com

I have like 6k c cells I’d let go cheap. Just want to recover some of my money. I’m out of the cartridge game.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 years later lol

7 Likes

But while we are here:

How’s everything going for the boys copping from china still? Shit getting trickier, or buisness as usual?

2 Likes

I agreen with William, although air freight may take a little bit longer than express shipping, shipping agency will cover taxes and finish customs clearance (I mean shipping to US). Moreover, after customs clearence, agency still ship the cargo to door throgh express shipping. Just FYR.

1 Like

Related? :thinking:

1 Like

LOL ! Old story V new events!

1 Like

Very late but I have empties coming in smooth.

Just depends what its labeled as and coming from who

They tend to ignore business packages

You might meet the issues that Customs seized the vape carts due to its suspected infringing.

It is reported that the types of intellectual property rights involved in the goods detained by the customs include trademark exclusive rights, patent rights, copyrights, and copyright-related rights. Among them, goods involving infringement of trademark exclusive rights accounted for 98.48% of the total suspected infringement, involving patent protection. The case value of goods showed a continuous growth trend, with a year-on-year increase of 41.2%.

Here is Buddy’s Locking Patent on Cannabis Oil Vape Cartridges.

Buddy’s Locking Patent on Cannabis Oil Vape Cartridges