My carts guy in China is having packages held up at customs

Is anyone having trouble getting empty carts through customs. Anyone got the plug on 10k empty (good quality) in ca for a reasonable price?

1 Like

oh damn the china cart game done changed.

4 Likes

Ask them what they are listing on the customs form and invoice. Some item lines could be red flags. ‘Atomizer’ by itself tends to be enough to get carts through with DHL, FEDEX, and EMS. Funny thing, I have had other vendors(glass jars) who don’t even sell atomizers use that on the customs form.

If it gets stuck in Hong Kong going out of Shenzhen they are easy to reason with over the phone. Plenty of stuff gets released after they get more information.

Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

@Ascent you guys getting carts over the pond ok?

1 Like

Did you get a tracking #?

1 Like

I just got some carts in yesterday

1 Like

Ya I had some delivered yesterday as well but when I tryed to put in the next order he said he needed some time to sort it out because a small percent are being flagged and it’s unusual and something he’s never experienced

1 Like

i got a bunch from ascent last week myself

2 Likes

What shipping provider?

1 Like

Yah I had 2 packages from separate suppliers coming into Canada. Just sample sizes at that.

Just fill out your customs forms. Or get DHL or whoever to do it for you. They 99.99% of the time release without issue.

Try buying some alumina or another white powder or something lol, I had a package get held up for 8 months.

3 Likes

Had some come in last week from @Ascent never a 10k order

same here usually 1k at a time

1 Like

We are direct with factories and use special shipping routes to avoid getting caught up in customs going out of China or into the US. There should be no issue with 1k or 10k or 100k. Unfortunately, we no longer keep stock in the US but our turnaround time is usually under two weeks for most small orders. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

im sick of testing and jumping between chinese carts only to get them breaking, leaking and ruining oil. Im pretty happy with the price and quality of @Ascent carts right now

8 Likes

cal Jupiter research. Ask for Bob. They always have a good stock of ccell. they are in Arizona, but deliver to cali fast

Just got 10k in on Monday, no problemo. In fact oddly enough…didn’t have to pay tariffs. That was a first I must say.

2 Likes

Probably bc we make them pay us to send shit in now…

Best move Trump made

For bulk order weight reach at least 101kg,I would advice using Air freight delivery to door instead of express causez’ less shipping cost,taxes includes,and no need worry about custom clearance as all cost includes. Stay home and await your goods come

4 Likes

With door to door air frieght it ain’t as easy as sitting back and waiting for it to come.

Usually this 100% has to pass real customs. Not a customs worker at FedEx hub, day, etc inspecting packages

Not only does door to door air fright pass threw customs. But you have to pay tariffs.

Definitely have to sign a customs clearance form for the forwarder. Probably pay warehousing fees. Home delivery fees.

I get one of these a month. Usually the fees once it hits America are about 3/4 The original shipping fees in addition to the shipping charge. So let’s say the air frieght door to door is $1200. It’s gonna cost about another $900 in custom fees, warehousing fees, and delievery fees the broker will wanna tack on in America.

Yeah. You true. For some. Only if customs issue delay should pay some extra warehousing fee.

I shipped via sea freight many times as well,using the same door to door, but client said some somhould pay duties with DHL/UPS.

1 Like