MVP Master Vapor Pump 6CFM (New & Used) FOR SALE!

I have two master vapor pump’s available for sale in Oklahoma City. One is brand new in the box and the other is slightly used. They are both in outstanding condition. The used one comes with a c02 canister and two gauges as well. They have never been rebuilt and have no issues. We just don’t need the pumps anymore as we will be switching to a different form of extraction. Both pumps already have been wired for single phase and are ready to plug in and go. I paid over $8,500 for each of them with shipping, wiring, etc. I am asking $7,000 for the new one and $6,250 for the used one (as it has had little use and comes with co2 and gauges). Pick up only in OKC. I have attached some of the specs. C1D1 compliant!

MVP-6CFM EXPLOSION PROOF RECOVERY PUMP

Finally the pump the industry has been waiting for. Capable of recovering over 1 pound of vapor per minute. Decrease production times, increase your profits! Electric diaphragm pump for hydrocarbon solvent extraction processing. Built in the US on Patented Technology to meet the needs of large scale extraction systems. The MVP-6CFM is 3rd party certifiable with your system, UL listed and FDA compliant. The pump uses no oil or grease thus there is no chance of contaminating the product. Capable of Continuous 100% Duty Cycle (24/7 Runtime, won’t overheat). Maintain and repair the pump with easy DIYdiaphragm changing and internal cleaning as needed. One year manufacturer’s warranty on defect or workmanship.

Master Vapor Pumps MVP-6CFM Vapor Recovery Pump is designed for hydrocarbon extraction processing. The Dual-Diaphragm pump is electrically powered by an explosion-proof motor. It is built with stainless steel wetted parts and has a max allowable working pressure of 350 PSI. Each unit is certified and made in the USA.

Performance Factoids:

• Recover LP-Gas vapor at over 6CFM (cubic feet per minute)
  • Recover butane at up to 1 LB/Min (pounds per minute)
  • Recover and recondense butane at over 12 GPH (gallons per hour)
  • Maximum pumping outlet pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar) continuous, 70 PSI (4.8 bar) intermittent
  • Maximum pumping inlet vacuum produced: 27 InHg (0.91 bar)
  • Maximum pumping speed: 190 CPM (cycles per minute)
  • Pump static withstand pressure rating: MAWP 350 PSI (24 bar)
  • Materials: pressure section: stainless steel; diaphragms: FKM; reed valves: stainless steel
  • Optional PTFE diaphragms kit available
  • Process gas temperature range: FKM -40-275F (-40-135C); PTFE +40-220F (4-104C)
  • Recommended FKM replacement schedule: every 1000 hours running time
  • Air temperature range for motor/gearbox operation: 32-104F(0-40C)

Pump Head Charge:

• Motor is coupled to diaphragms with patented gas pressure charged chamber
  • Pumping outlet pressure runs about 10 PSI lower than the charge gas pressure level
  • Non-reactive CO2 gas is used to charge the pump head
  • CO2 gas is safer than air for driving the pump
  • CO2 gas is non-flammable and non-explosive with LPG (should a diaphragm ever leak)
  • CO2 gas regulator with gauges is provided with pump assembly
  • CO2 tank is operator provided (cannot ship filled tanks) - from any welding supply store
  • Pump charge gas supply: standard (#20) 5 LB tank of industrail CO2
  • Typical CO2 gas usage: <0.2 SCFH (very little); estimated life of charge gas tank: 1 year
  • Pump charge gas pressure range: continuous 5 to 70 PSI (1.4 to 5.5 bar); to 80 PSI intermittent

Electrical and Mechanical:

• Electric motor: explosion proof for C1D1 hazardous areas; rated Class I Gr C & D, Class II Gr F&G
  • Electric motor: 1 HP, 1800 RPM, 60 Hz
  • Motor option: Model MVP-6CFM-1PH: Single-phase: 115/208-230V, 13.4/6.7 FLA (full load amps)
  • Motor option: Model MVP-6CFM-3PH: Three-phase: 208-230/460V, 3.3/1.65 FLA, Inverter-rated
  • Pump Speed: 190 CPM (cycles per minute) at 60 Hz
  • Noise: sound pressure measured 1 meter from pump: 80.5 dBa
  • Porting: process inlet and outlet: 1/2" JIC-male
  • Added ports for optional pressure gauges: inlet and outlet: 1/4" FNPT
  • Inlet & outlet ports at ideal equipment connections heights 46" and 41" above floor
  • Size: 17.0" x 19.9" x 46" tall; minimum use of valuable floor space
  • Weight: 182.5 lb (82.8 kg)

Operating Manual: https://mastervaporpumps.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Master-Vapor-Pumps-MVP-6CFM-Operation-Manual-3A5262A.pdf

Motors & Wiring: https://mastervaporpumps.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Master-Vapor-Pumps-MVP-6CFM-Motors-Wiring-rev1-1.pdf

1 Like

Have you sold both or your master vapor pumps ?

1 Like

No these are still available. I am just returning responses now.

Did you sell these?

I know someone who might want them in OKC

The used one is pending pick up and the brand new in the box one is still available.

Flexible on price? Interested

1 Like

I am willing to work something out.

Would it be possible to see additional pictures?

I have two pictures posted above of the whole unit. Is there a particular angle or picture you want?

Update new MVP 6CFM has been sold! Used MVP is still available.

The used pump still available?

Good evening. Would you take $5k for the used one Or 6500 for the new one

We still have the used one available.

I would take $5k for the used one.

Yes, the used pump is still available.

Used one available?

Yes, it is still available

Any chance this is still available? the used one.