Music to work to...GO!

The wife and Iimage image

3 Likes

That’s a sweet vinyl, btw

1 Like

Lamb of god knows how to put on an amazing show. I’ve seen them live 3 times, and everytime I’m speechless. Their recordings are on point, but theyre one of those bands that’s live performance blows the recordings out of the water

1 Like

They’re sound crew is on point!

When they come next year, make it down this way and we will roll backstage. One of the higher ups is a client of ours so we get VIP bar and bathroom privilege. No lines.

Makes ya feel like a baller, for sure.

5 Likes

Dude, yes yes yes! My god yes

1 Like
21 Likes

Dont forget about meeeeeeeee!

3 Likes

9 Likes

There is a couple of these floating around from back in the day. A funny interpretation to the lamb of god lyrics.

2 Likes

Lazy Syrup Orchestra has a bunch of sweet multi-genre sets on Soundcloud. Clozee mixes are good at work as well.

2 Likes

I really like Tobacco, BMSR can be good but it runs a bit more abstract

12 Likes

It’s awesome so many people like lamb of god. They are really cool guys, even randy haha

Hometown heroes :smiling_imp:

I remember them when they were Burn the Priest

2 Likes

I gotcha, bro!

The next GLG meet up in Michigan should be an all day event followed by a killer concert!

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, if I come out we’re definitely meeting up!

3 Likes

I’m dead​:rofl::joy::rofl::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

I still have the original Burn The Priest CD.

Auditory Hallucinations… that break down at the end just makes me want to kick kittens and punch babies.

3 Likes

Back when I did construction I’d jam out to Rush Limbaugh…

4 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: Used to jam Howard Stern back in the day before Sirius.

4 Likes

Did you read his book? Dark Days?

1 Like

They have one for “Laid to rest” also but I cannot find it. These things were put on youtube 15 years ago so they are kinda buried.

2 Likes