Murica 2 (non toking lounge version)

These guys are piece of shit. wouldn’t break my heart to hear of a couple of them getting shot

1 Like

Summer storms in the midst of triple digits.

9 Likes

That’s wild looking…

Terrible picture, but that’s a moose! Right in the front field.

10 Likes

I unfortunately didn’t get a chance to capture it, but there was lightning shooting sporadically out of that cloud in various directions to the point where you could see defined bolts as opposed to just flashing pockets in the cloud. Never seen anything like it that close.

1 Like

4 Likes

Colors are popping…

20 Likes

Looks like Windows 95

5 Likes

I think that is mt rose somewhere overs there.

6 Likes

end times

15 Likes

Always follow the light my friends! I’m sorry for perpetuating negativity that’s not me that’s not how I want to be. Grab today by the balls and make it your bitch! Have a wonderful day

6 Likes

Woot!

10 Likes

Chicks are here. One of the two brooders.

Sippin on some agt-50

15 Likes

Why not feed leonardite instead of just the fulvic? Would be a whole lot cheaper and there’s a lot of studies on adding leonardite to chicken feed and they all say the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I had no idea. Good shit.

2 Likes

Activate 80 Micronized Humate (30 pound bag) for sale – Grow Organic this is what I feed my dogs. 30lbs will last you a few years the dosage is really low.

There’s another product that I can’t get in my area anymore called humalite. Sells in 50 lb bags at a much better price and more humates but I cant find it myself.

1 Like

Without googling,

What is the purpose for the human ice acid for dogs?

Supports digestion, promotes beneficial gut bacteria and increases the amount of bacteria in the gut. I could dig up the papers I’ve got so far.

From my understanding (for fulvic) it helps absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.

I did a side by side of chicks without and chicks with it. The chicks with it had there full feathers come in about 3-5 days sooner and came in much more full.

5 Likes

Ag tonik for the best flock-on-the lik…

And then there’s a lot of things you can rhyme with that

2 Likes

animals-11-01087-v2.pdf (2.0 MB)
agriculture11080744.pdf (1006.5 KB)
j.foodres.2015.04.005.pdf (477.4 KB)

Any unused animal products, even chicken feathers can be hydrolyzed using EM1 into peptides. Then it can be milled and included into your animals feeds, humic substances and peptides are cheap and easy to make respectively.

Ive fermented fish heads and fed the hydrolysate produced to my dogs for a couple years now.

2 Likes