Murica 2 (non toking lounge version)

Insert scenic pics here

This area had a fire maybe 3 years ago and has been closed since then. Finally reopened this year so took the kids out today.

28 Likes

American backyard

20 Likes

'Murican Akita

16 Likes

14 Likes

If y’all need chicks I gotcha covered.

11 Likes

17 Likes

1 Like

The family was on a road trip, heading to a Colorado vacation. Stoped off in Amarillo, TX for a bite to eat. Pulled up Google maps, to get directions to our destination… this is what I found…

LMAO

3 Likes

That looks AliExpress af, not murican

1 Like

They are really holding on to that era…lol

2 Likes

I’ll take a picture of a street box thing tomorrow that has the origin of the peace symbol painted on there.

1 Like

or you guys are/ thats old news. youll be talking trump till you die.

I have never been a trump fan…

You clearly didn’t understand the tone in my comment above.

You’re drunk.

2 Likes

I meant people who hate him talk about him. Nobody else cares about him. Someone put a thing on a roof, so what.

2 Likes

This is how my neighbor orders his eggs

18 Likes

Still raining. Lol

7 Likes

Weird shit on a truck. I80 w California

5 Likes

He was a Sikh who wanted to secede from India. Indira Ghandi killed him, and then a few months later, she was assassinated by her Sikh bodyguards.

6 Likes

Virginia

12 Likes

So now I live near this place called Chickamauga… I live exactly 6 mi from the park where the Battle of Chickamauga happened. And I’ve come to find out that the Battle of Chickamauga is the second largest battle next to Gettysburg. The second most Americans died at this location when we decided to fight ourselves. There’s almost 300 monuments in this park, there is a monument for every single state that fought in this war, and then there are monuments for the special ones. Understand I did not take the time to walk anywhere near the distance that this part covers, but I’m willing to show you some pictures of what was close…

16 Likes