MS Chemist looking to jump in CBD/ THC industry

Hello all,

I will be completing an MS in Chemistry this upcoming Spring and was looking to get any leads in the THC/ CBD industry in the Denver area. I have spent the last 4 years training as a synthetic organic chemist in three different academic laboratories. Three of those years have been spent as the lab safety officer with no infractions during annual inspections. I am well versed in synthesis and scale-up (up to 100 gram scale). I have also been trained on the following instruments: GC-FID, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, HPLC, UV-Vis, NMR, and FTIR. I can send you a resume if you are interested in connecting.

Thank you all.

9 Likes

Just want to point out that I’ve been in contact with @anon93688 on IG for what must be a few years now, super smart guy

@LabSociety

1 Like

Moved thread to resumes section.

Welcome!

1 Like

resume?

Do you have an email that I can send it to?

Send us your resume to patrick@labsociety.com. We currently have a couple open positions we are trying to fill with good candidates. Thanks!

2 Likes

DM me for contact info if you are interested in an extraction job. I need a #2 in command that I can train to manage extraction and run distillation hands on. Personally I always found analytical work too boring and repetitive. :wink:

We are in SoCal. It might not be as fun as Denver, but there’s more opportunities here as legalization is just beginning.

2 Likes

What’s your opinion of living in Vegas? :smiley:

1 Like