MRX 20l for sale CO2 extraction machine

I am selling fully functional MRX20l CO2 extraction machine in Europe with many spare parts. In case of interest contact me. The machine is in Switzerland extracting almost every day, the reason of sale is buying a new bigger machine.

What ?you do extractions in Switzerland? Is it awesome there? Sorry for off topic comment

Hé s probably yust washing down flowers
To lower thc content
And his crude is a waste product :cry:

1 Like

Why you say that? Not trying to sound ignorant but I don’t know much about that market. I thought it was still super illegal in Switzerland, is this like a loophole?

Sadly it s still illegal in 99% of extraction facility s in Europe where the fines of working with solvents is often higher than the crime of having thc on the ground so many try to atleast comply with the chemical parts of the game
And knowing that the washed down flower is gona be smoked CO2 is welcomed by many
That was when flowers had valeu and the washing by co2 could be afforded
Now that the flower have crashed in price and deu to Ukrainian war electrical bill has 3x
Most of the growers (indoor) are shutting down
Things are changing but it might still take a few years

2 Likes

Guys, no washing flowers down. That is sad and only people who are in business because of money do that, nothing to be proud of. Switzerland is not EU and is also not as conservative as many may think. And legality here vary from canton to canton but if you do it right, you can extract.

2 Likes

I thought it was still super illegal in Switzerland

When exactly was it illegal?

How do you like Switzerland is my curiosity? I’ve seen pictures of Zurich and always thought it looks beautiful. Always wanted to go

1 Like

It is one of the nicest countries I have ever seen, not only bevause of Nature and Architecture but also because people work hard to keep it clean.

2 Likes