Moved to Minneapolis from Oregon, lots of experience and here to help

Hey folks, I just moved to Minneapolis from Eugene and I’m here to help people do things right. I’ve been involved in the cannabis industry, both growing and processing, for the last 10 years. My work has included soil grown indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse production plus any post processing you can think of for cannabis(distillate,bho in all its forms, ice water hash and rosin, dry sift hash and rosin, carts, etc.). I can help with any size project, from small 4 plant garden grows to warehouses of rolling beds/greenhouses/farms plus lab work of any size. Do you need help smashing out 4 1lb monsters in your back pad? I can help get you there. Do you need someone experienced and trustworthy enough to run a grow/lab? I’m your guy.
I have a lot of experience with large scale post processing. Mostly distillate, hydrocarbon extraction, and ice water hash rosin. If anyone needs a knowledgeable and competent pair of hands in their lab, hit me up. I have great references if need be.
I’m flexible so if anybody needs some piece work done, or needs help/suggestions with a buildout, or maybe just a consult on future plans, hit me up. I know legalization is going to open many doors for people to grow so would love to meet any likeminded locals who enjoy dank, organically grown herb and rosin. Would love to ensure Minnesota grow some chronic.

5 Likes

Minnesota is going to be the next state to explode with growth, so your expertise and business plan sounds solid. Their edible scene is tight.

1 Like

Up in the lakes area we are opening an on-site consumtion bar/restaurant with an adjacent production greenhouse, there’s like 13 permits and some of them we have applied for cannot be given yet (weird hiccup in the legislation makes it another year for dispensing). I’d tell you more if i could but I’d want to talk to my partner in that first.

As a solo project, I’m starting a delivery service utilizing electric scooters. The lakes up here are a huge tourist attraction and I’d like to be able to serve that as well since they chain together and so many people would be out there enjoying… recreation :smile: but I don’t see that as very profitable considering gas costs with a boat. I’d love to though!

Dm if you want to connect sometime :call_me_hand:

2 Likes