Mother liquor wanted

Looking for some mother liquor from isolate production - if you have some for sale, please DM me pricing, COA, and availability. I’m located in CO. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please dm me as well!

We have mother liquor for days!

5 Likes

Hi there. I has several liters with a coa. Are you still looking ?

1 Like

Hi…I have what you need. How many are you looking for? Please reach out to me at 954-636-0396

1 Like

Hello all, I am interested in purchasing your ML. Please email me COA and pricing: jsmithelectrolabs@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have a bit of mother liquor to get off my hands if anyone here is located in California and is interested in some. LMK.

How much for the mother liq?? Please send a coa.

I have about 800mL of ML if anyone has any desire for it - in LA

Please text email to to discuss

Hey guys, anybody have tfree nother liquor?
Thank you

1 Like

Reach out to 3175004539 he might still have it not… Well

We have the ability to remediate THC from mother liquor and make it T-free if anyone is interested.

How much

Depends on quantity and THC concentration. Ball-park estimate for Mother Liquor 1400$/Kg due to very high THC concentration.

We have lots of mother liquor available. Email Thomas@focushempco.com for more information.

We are looking for mother liquor again, just a single kilo for now.

Please email munkdooligan@gmail.com with COA and your price for 1kg. We are located in CO. Thanks!

1 Like

I am buying isolate mother liquor with a coa attached to it. Will also split toll it where I remediate thc from it on a 30/70 split

How much are you charging per liter?

Message me I have some