Most reliable cartridges for CBD vaping?

I’m starting a CBD vape cartridge company in North Carolina. Is there any particular brand of cartridges that do not leak with good atomizers? I’ve noticed the brands in the CBD shops use a thinner liquid so can I just use normal CCell carts or are those only for thicker concentrates?

1 Like

As someone who’s in the process of starting a Vape cart line I have researched it a bit and it matters what starting point of material you’re using, if you using an isolate then your fluid will be very non viscous and you’ll need a very small hole into the atomizer and the ones on 2.0mm ccell are too large and will flood it. But there are other options there’s a 1.5mm and a 1.0mm hole versions id buy the smallest amount of both 1.5mm and 1.0mm intake holes and go from there.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Julia from Yocan. We are specializing in manufacturing vape pens, box mods and pods, and parts of them for wax, CBD oil, e-juice and dry herb. We have many popular products for CBD oil like Evovle 2.0 with 3 different pods and UNI with adjustable diameter and height for most kinds of atomizers.

3 Likes

That’s super helpful. Thanks for the info. I’m gonna be starting with distillate, most likely. Other than the hole size is there any particular brand you’d recommend? Just CCell?

has anybody on here heard of yocan? Is ordering from China okay for this type of thing. Thanks @Julia for replying so fast. I will check out your product line.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of it. I’d stay away from unknown branded China carts. Most have horrible track records

1 Like

Is there a good starting place I can order 100 a quality carts just to begin product development that you good recommend? I will be ordering much higher bulk soon after I get my ratio down and find the right terp profiles

Smoore ccell have been my most reliable. I buy them from Hamilton devices.

@WolfeXtracts is experimenting with airistech qcells.

I’ve had bad luck with the handful of China suppliers of clones I’ve tried.

I’ve had mediocre borderline bad luck with ikrusher so far and as @Paragon1 could detail better, His luck with ikrusher has been pretty bad.

3 Likes

Ikrusher on the east coast is shit. I had a rep steal a box from us and pretend like they didnt know what was going on. Buyer beware. They still wont respond to me to this day.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll definitely check them out today!

i actually bought from a distributor from the west coast they were on this board. still not the best reliability rate.

Thank you @EscapeArtist for your reply :grin::grin: And of course ordering from China for vaping device is Okay. Our main market is USA and Canada. You can know more about us from our website.

1 Like

I buy all my real CCell Carts from KushBottlesSupplyco

Link hear Vaporizer - Shop By Brand - CCELL® - Page 2 - Greenlane S&P Production
thats for the 1.0mm 1ml cart

I know that CBD Dominant distillate loves to crystalize and infact I have a cart 18;1 Ratio CBD Dom at home from a well know company That is from distillate that is crystalizing half way through the cart and honestly can’t recommend it. Now if you have access to a Brand called Flav ( https://flavcbd.com ) I would try that and then try to find a dominant CBD cart from a Dispensery Compare the 2 and then tell me which you prefer. Isolate is a much better starting base. it’s smoother to the throat and the taste is much cleaner. get a 100gs of isolate and the carts I linked and some terp and a base to cut the isolate and you’d be pretty much good to go.

2 Likes

That website is broken

1 Like

What kind of base do you use to cut isolate?

Thank you for all your advice and help. So I have a couple questions. You say 18:1 ratio. What are you referring to? Distillate to terps? And my next question is if I decide to go the isolate route for my carts what is the base that you use to make it into a vapeable solution? I was trying to stick with broad spectrum distillate to get as many benefits from cannabinoids as possible but if it’s just going to crystallize halfway through every cart maybe I should change my business model. Thanks again for the help! [quote=“Intergalactic, post:15, topic:25099”]
I know that CBD Dominant distillate loves to crystalize and infact I have a cart 18;1 Ratio CBD Dom at home from a well know company That is from distillate that is crystalizing half way through the cart and honestly can’t recommend it. Now if you have access to a Brand called Flav ( https://flavcbd.com ) I would try that and then try to find a dominant CBD cart from a Dispensery Compare the 2 and then tell me which you prefer. Isolate is a much better starting base. it’s smoother to the throat and the taste is much cleaner. get a 100gs of isolate and the carts I linked and some terp and a base to cut the isolate and you’d be pretty much good to go.
[/quote]

check our cartridges, we are supplier from China, you can tell me more details so that we can recommend you the right one,

check this website: www.420cbdpen.com

Will CBD Distillate or CBDA carboxylize in a vape cart due to the high heat?

Try to use carts from Ascent with quite fair price and high quality :hugs: roger@ascentecig.com

1 Like