Most Epic Future 4200 Thread?

The thread where we all checked in on the missing members…

7 Likes

Not trying to take away from the meaning of the post, but log out and try visiting that page.

“# Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

1 Like

My personal fave and OG was probably the OTSS tek thread…

Willbilly one was pretty epic tho

4 Likes

for me it was the iLL nye pTSA d8 d9 SOP thread. its still current and like 3 years old. I lurk and i lurk and i lurk on that thread. i went from pink hued 40% garbage disty with t-41 fucking around thinking i was being productive to getting super rock hard distillate from the wisdom of that thread. so many people giving their lab notes and advice being thrown around like a windstorm of knowledge. it has helped me so much. forever grateful of that thread.

13 Likes

Oh I guess it’s a level 3 thread. Damn

1 Like

Excellent thread

5 Likes

https://future4200.com/t/entitled-moderator-tennessee-jed/127522/54?u=pdxcanna

3 Likes

I’M WHEEZING.

Thanks for sharing that gem, that dumpster fire was an entertaining read @pdxcanna.

2 Likes

that one with the chick and guy that were doin a wild west shootout w pretty much everyone was pretty entertaining. the chick who was doin all the memes saying they got ripped off.

its hard to top that willbilly/moveweight one though, had me looking all dam day lol.

5 Likes

My favorite is any of the drama featuring Elliot.

3 Likes

It’s now connor :joy::grimacing::joy:

5 Likes

Definitley

December 9th 2021 was my first record of a mystery contamination in solvent causing adverse reactions. 1000’s of pictures and videos documented… Still feel like I was gas lighted into believing it was our processes or that this was normal. To this day that rabbit hole has never been closed and I have yet to receive or read a solid answer. Thanks to @Dred_pirate for the first actual work around advice with the 13x delta absorbent method. To this day I am still distilling through them as solid practice.

5 Likes

so it wasnt h202 was it?

or the methanol, that was just extra seasoning.

Have you ever met him?

1 Like

The Willbilly thread was pretty good in terms of discussion. Barring it going to shit at the end, the first 4000 posts have a lot of discussion.

2 Likes

Connor?? Of course

4 Likes

Probably not either of those…

2 Likes

My vote for favorite post will be the one that decisively pinpoints the Medusa contaminants

3 Likes

Sometimes the answers you seek will hurt the most.

A profitable lie is a false truth.

1 Like

I enjoyed the steve’s bads thread a little too much

4 Likes