More Smokable Flower

The pre roll market is a complete dumpster fire id avoid it like the plague

2 Likes

Maybe you didn’t see what it is…

I haven’t had great luck selling high end pre rolls

1 Like

Same. I smoke a lot of hemp flower. I treat it like my cigarette break while working. Feels great. I only am really into the small scale craft indoor hemp grows lately. Once you get some hemp that looks and smells like real weed you’ll never go back to outdoor. Some stuff tastes great and makes me feel energized after. Mainly because it gets rid of my random headaches and miscellaneous aches and pains from being on my feet all day.

6 Likes

Insert Stupid Question Here: How much weight is a “box”, and a “case”?
Here’s my dilemma: I’ve never smoked hemp, but am open to try. Would you do like a tester? Say I Paypal you 20 bucks, and you send me a couple of nugs? I totally understand if this isn’t something that you’d want to do. I would like to try it though, and I’ll review here. I mean, someone is willing to pay you for a review sample? Win win right?

Like this?

11 Likes

Dude, that looks dank AF!!!
Edit: It looks better than some of the top shelf THC you can find around here!

2 Likes

100 lbs / 1000 lbs.

I’m sure you can find at a local vape or smoke shop…nationally legal…

1 Like

But that’s not yours, and I don’t want to review theirs. No worries😉

Where’s that stuff been hiding

1 Like

what strain of cannabis is this?

Something for everyone:)

Not cannabis its fake weed(hemp) grown indoor up in Oregon.

4 Likes

I prefer cbd and cbg flower over THC flower. My absorption levels of the THC, cbd, and cbg is extremely high, and my tolerance is super low anyway (thank my mother’s genetics). I take special herbs and substances to increase my absorption of cannabinoids and other plant medicines. THC makes me super groggy even after sleeping for 8 hours. I know a lot of people esp boomers that want the pain relief but not the high.

2 Likes

I’ve got customers for that “fake weed” if it indeed looks like that. Hook me up. I need 100 lbs of it.

I’ve never tried hemp on purpose. I guess I’m curious about the effects of cbg.

For myself I’m not sure if it’s because it has significantly less total thc or because it’s CBG and not CBD, but I have some of “the white” CBG flower and it is uplifting and as clear headed as it gets.

Again though selling it to retail stores is tough, they don’t think it’s worth more per unit, and I don’t know if it really is either

1 Like

Hemp is cannabis. Same plant, made up federal designation (hemp vs. Marijuana).

5 Likes

I’m all for all of it, as long as everybody is honest, but if I see this in my town as weedy weed, I’ll know somebody’s robbing peter trying to be a baller like paul

Cool, I’m good with “real weed” and “fake weed” label.

3 Likes