Moldy hemp? Hemp needs remediation? Mobile hemp crude lab.

Oregon , Washington, and Northern California
Have mold in small or large amounts? Have a section of your hemp farm that tested hot, need it remediated? I have equipment set up to be brought directly to your farm for the production of crude on site. My lab will complete your paperwork upon agreement making it legal to produce crude on your farm. Different levels of capacity depending on project. You monitor your product, save on transportation, and have your oil at the end of the day. Competitive pricing.
Call Brent Farmer at 239.450.4385 for details or scheduling. I have references and am currently in the process of having all my oil produced from the lab certified safe for human consumption.
Have a great day and I look forward to speaking with you. Thx

No job to big or small.

1 Like

Buehler, Buehler, Anyone, Buehler…

too bad you aren’t in tn i just tossed 8lbs or so

What exactly are you removing? Just the yeast and mold count, or mycotoxins, or both?

Probably just yeast and mold count. I can do certain pesticides and thc remediation. My understanding is mycotoxins are like waste of mold etc so pretty much killing mold asap would mitigate mycotoxins imo. My friend with experience just told me that’s the very hard one. So not at this current time but that doesn’t mean we won’t be doing it in a week or two after r&d.