Mold on clones

I’ve been seeing this turn up on my terrariums for the last couple of years
It looks like orange foam sometimes growing on the sides in the tops of the Rockwell cubes

And it has a thick spiderweb looking fungus that grows up the Stalks sometimes

never seen fungas like that. more like mites. but I’m positive you ruled that out.

could it be slime mold

sorry for being a flake on terps. just have breakdowns often

Let’s see the leaves. It looks like spider mites to me.

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine. F. septica (slime-mold) perhaps? On the front of the cubes (img 1/3) that looks like yellow aethelia when magnified (colors: white to yellow-gray).

Some interesting questions:
What does your soil consist of? How frequently do you water? Drainage? Soil at field capacity? Sterilized? Indoor/Outdoor?

I think I have the same mold on one container of pepper seedlings. I had just sprayed it with peroxide before this pic. Poofs up a powder. I think I have seen the same mold growing on greenhouse tables of osb that got soaked in nutrient runoff.

Spider mites live and feed on the leaves, not the rw cubes. You would visually see white dots from them feeding. Webs come a week or so after an infestation.

That’s a water/mold issue. I would use some h2o2 mixed watering next cycle. H2o2 will kill any bennies (mycos).

What are your ambient temps and RH?

1 Like

Have you ever seen this? It works great on mold in greenhouse grows.

Take a pic of the ingredient list. I bet I can decipher what’s in it.
3 guesses
Pool shock (chlorine)
H2o2
An oil (rosemary, or the like)

2 Likes

It’s hypochlourus acid. I generate it and use it for everything. Looove the stuff. @Demontrich

https://danolyte.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cannabis-Final-Case-Study-Summary-8-7-19.pdf

2 Likes

Where did you score that?