Moding a chinese table top

So here is the thing…

I have a very good deal on a 4000rpm chinese centrifuge(like 70 buck sitting in the guys office.)

The problem is its ran with 12x20ml falcon/tubes.

Would you say it plausible to change the mod on the fuge to 4x50 or even 4x75ml…

Im thinking that it should be simple, but some diggin got me really concerned I might just destroy the attachment with the removal, and if not there, I might f** up the reinstalment of the mod/holder.
And if not that the attachment from another provider might not fit so… Again… A bit in doubts.

Excuse me for my English today sux,and cant figure out the correct terminology for the mod.

Probably very obvious, but still not sure how to approach this problem,or just order a fuge with 4x50ml 4000rpm brand new :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

But the thing is there already waiting in his office once ran brand new…could ve spinning by next week with a new mod instead of Chinese new year calendar…

Thoughts,ideas, general pointers much much appreciated.

Oh and here the pic of the tube holder attachemnt i would be wanting to replace. Otherwise pretty standard cheap gear from babaganush…

Thanks for your times peoples and stay away from the Echochamber!

Need more data. Make and model & rotor model number.

Removal of the rotor to show attachment would also help.

Short answer is that a new rotor MIGHT be had, and might cost more than the fuge did.

what’s the weight of the holder assembly and how it it fastened? just the acorn nut? what’s the shaft shape?