Modern Waxpens/Waxmods

How big of a dab have you done on these things?

50mg or so seems ideal, 100mg is where I would start to worry about running over the cup. With the single battery mod I charge it every day with heavy use, might swap the battery out once. With the bigger mod(3x VTC6 18650) it lasts a couple days of moderate to heavy use

1 Like

Yes def bigger and that mod last long before dead battery.

1 Like

Comparison of sizes. My boy Marco the 12yr old Italian Greyhound is jacked and not on roids. He eats all natural home cooked food since a puppy and never been to the vet except for puppy shots. Then I decided no vaccinations ever. He runs like a young dog very fast. I know off topic but if you pet owners knew the garbage you where feeding your pets you might think twice.

8 Likes

I do the same thing with my German Shepherd she loves it

I really need to give this a try, decarbing the diamonds and throwing it in a cart. My TF sai was collecting dust for the longest time, now it’s the deems device :rofl:

Really want a better mobile solution though… Nowdays it’s just flower on the go

One of my buddies had a source orb from source vapes that we would rip all the time in college, this was a few years ago so I’m sure they’ve upgraded them since then but they ripped pretty nice

1 Like

What about just rolling up a joint or one hitter? I’m just saying they both are mobile as fck

I used to love my little wax pen back in 2015 but it got clogged all the time. I’m sure technology has improved since then. What would you recommend I get for a reloadable vape, starting from zero?

1 Like

My personal preference is the divine tribe v4. It’s got a pretty low upfront cost, all the parts are replaceable and purchasable, and it offers a lot of versatility in how you set it up. Ti, quartz, and (soon) Sic crucible options, adapter options to use it with water pieces, bottomless banger+insert setups, etc

The biggest downside is that the bottomless bangers are uncommon and pretty pricey, there’s an IG/FC user named 510mod that sells them. They’re essentially a deep 25mm banger with the bottom sliced off, matt from Divine Tribe will have them too but they’re potentially months out

thats what i do now lol. I got one of these many years ago and its my go to for out in the wild https://www.fumaoriginals.com/

I prefer glass my self unless out in the woods I’ll use a metal bat and stash box all in one

I still use my YoCan Evolve XL PLUS daily and have converted many people to it.

It’s the closest thing to a mech mod vape and was made specifically for oil and our target market.

I’ve had mine for a year+

I never liked the water pipe vapes (I helped launch the 510 threaded water pipe on ceramic rod with screw on bowls)

If I want a dab I would use an enail like Hedivapes.com

or torch a banger.

1 Like

@cart.farm Connor has a mini rig that is really dope its called a divine tribe quartz quest. This thing rips exactly the same as a rig. The temp is so perfect you dont need water cooling

3 Likes

This is the V4 with the bottomless banger, both the Ti and quartz crucible. Didn’t get one with the quartz quest yet but I’ve got the o-rings for the banger

Silicon carbide crucible + one of my little 3d printed holders. Gotta say the carbide stuff is nice, I really like the flavor and heat retention

With a 25mm quartz dish(doesn’t work great, I’d need to increase power from standard settings)

I broke my nice banger, this is a $17 chinese one from DHgate. You have to swap o-rings to get a good fit but it’s not bad. Matt from Divine Tribe has a decent one with a little cosmetic imperfection for 5 bucks more stateside.

Ultrasonic dabs= :fire::fire::fire:

One of our clients just sent me one of these to test some concentrates from, and I was skeptical that it would work well based on the temp ranges. I think this is the smoothest, most head-changing electronic vaping devices I’ve used. Normal size draws are extremely tasty and smooth, but a preheated longer draw can hit like a hot nail. 9/10 highly recommend. The only downside is the need to fill each pod because carts aren’t compatible. But for ~$60 this thing rips!

4 Likes

We made these first at Ionic Quartz like 3 years ago

5 Likes

Where can one purchase yours @CannaChemistry ? This was a great idea!

1 Like

are you using distillate in it?