Modern Waxpens/Waxmods

thats what i do now lol. I got one of these many years ago and its my go to for out in the wild https://www.fumaoriginals.com/

I prefer glass my self unless out in the woods I’ll use a metal bat and stash box all in one

I still use my YoCan Evolve XL PLUS daily and have converted many people to it.

It’s the closest thing to a mech mod vape and was made specifically for oil and our target market.

I’ve had mine for a year+

I never liked the water pipe vapes (I helped launch the 510 threaded water pipe on ceramic rod with screw on bowls)

If I want a dab I would use an enail like Hedivapes.com

or torch a banger.

1 Like

@cart.farm Connor has a mini rig that is really dope its called a divine tribe quartz quest. This thing rips exactly the same as a rig. The temp is so perfect you dont need water cooling

3 Likes

This is the V4 with the bottomless banger, both the Ti and quartz crucible. Didn’t get one with the quartz quest yet but I’ve got the o-rings for the banger

Silicon carbide crucible + one of my little 3d printed holders. Gotta say the carbide stuff is nice, I really like the flavor and heat retention

With a 25mm quartz dish(doesn’t work great, I’d need to increase power from standard settings)

I broke my nice banger, this is a $17 chinese one from DHgate. You have to swap o-rings to get a good fit but it’s not bad. Matt from Divine Tribe has a decent one with a little cosmetic imperfection for 5 bucks more stateside.

Ultrasonic dabs= :fire::fire::fire:

One of our clients just sent me one of these to test some concentrates from, and I was skeptical that it would work well based on the temp ranges. I think this is the smoothest, most head-changing electronic vaping devices I’ve used. Normal size draws are extremely tasty and smooth, but a preheated longer draw can hit like a hot nail. 9/10 highly recommend. The only downside is the need to fill each pod because carts aren’t compatible. But for ~$60 this thing rips!

4 Likes

We made these first at Ionic Quartz like 3 years ago

5 Likes

Where can one purchase yours @CannaChemistry ? This was a great idea!

1 Like

are you using distillate in it?

60/40 distillate:sauce

It runs a full pod with no issues, it definitely runs through material faster than normal carts though because of its ability to take bigger hits.

2 Likes

I’ve been using Matt’s weaponry for a while now…

2 Likes

You guys ever try dip style devices like the hunibadger? The low temp tip on that seems to work well.

I have the Magna Carta, puffco peak, yocan evolve plus xl, and dip device, but I like the huni badger best!

1 Like

I don’t like anything where the coil makes direct contact with the oil, I like the idea behind it though. If they wrapped a quartz straw with a coil instead I’d be more interested in trying one

2 Likes
2 Likes

Got a Puffco peak after getting rid of my DTV4. The DTV4 was a lot of maintenance and tinkering all the time.

Im really liking the ispire wand

2 Likes

I’ve seen many of these before. If only I could find an atomizer with a dish/crucible that was larger in diameter to fill the base of a bottomless banger so that I can get it to function very much alike a traditional quartz banger. All that I’ve seen the crucible/cup diameter is significantly smaller than the bottomless bangers. I’ve got the 510 extension cord and numerous DNA chip mods. I just haven’t been able to pull the trigger on an atomizer or bottomless banger because of those reasons. Hopefully things continue to progress. I really liked what I saw with the iSpire Wand. I just wish it came with or give you the option to purchase the tripod stand that has been shown in numerous video reviews.

1 Like

Welcome to the future @HiFiEgoDeath!

The wand is cool, but it does have a small cup. Have to be careful not to put too much in, or it will run out the slots when hitting it. On the other hand, it does work pretty well for a couple solid hits, followed by a few more smaller ones. Still haven’t played around with mine enough to really get the hang of it, but I like it.

2 Likes

510mod has his own bangers/inserts that use a dtv4 base with a different heating element

1 Like