Modern Extractor Podcast

Podcast with one of the guys from extractlab

This guy tried to tell me that ethanol is poisonous because of the heptane but the pentane they use to make isolate is fine.

I always found co2 companies to stretch the truth into some alternate dimension.

What’s your favorite CO2 myth?

10 Likes

CO2 is in the air you breathe so CO2 extraction is, like, totally solventless, dude!
…pay no attention to the ethanol winterization behind the curtain.
Would you like another stripper, Mister clueless finance person purchaser, sir?

12 Likes

Very tek Ice cream machines

3 Likes

CO2 extracts can be live/full spectrum
Oh really? Your extractor can handle the 80% moisture content in the cannabis without your lines freezing? Tell me more…

6 Likes

…1200 psi super-critical CO2 is much safer safer than butane. Ask your fire marshal. It’ll cycle 3 times a day, too. I mean in a 24-hour day, not 8. Don’t ask so many questions, here’s two more strippers and some dippin’ dots we made in the machine. Cool, huh?

8 Likes

Bho could never taste this good.

6 Likes

hydrocarbons will never make a tastier cart than C02

5 Likes

The owner of extraktlabs seemed pretty insulted when i told him I thought buying a co2 machine would be a waste of money compared to buying a hydrocarbon system.

lol

8 Likes

Wait are you actually mr extractor?

1 Like

No, he’s extraction guy duh
Sorry couldn’t refuse

1 Like

Was hoping the picture was sarcastic. That dudes a fucking loser.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah I’m totally that dude

I have tiny hands

3 Likes

Never noticed his hands, only his horrendous treatment of homeless, shitty attitude, and Elliott-esque ability to talk down on anyone who wasn’t selling ass terps and paying for women.

4 Likes

Who is Elliott?

1 Like

Ha! These quotes are hilarious but so ironic.

This video from jetty extracts during an old glg affiliated conference says it all.

Lays out the entire development path. If you run a distillate lab I highly recommend this instead of ancient aliens on your next sesh. :v::grin:

1 Like