Mobil Volatile Processing Lab (certified C1D1/compliant) - SOLD SOLD SOLD

image Item: Flexlab FL-1240WT + Options (high wind compatible)

Price: $ 99K (buyer to arrange with CDTFA to pay any sales tax)-Shipping paid for by buyer.

FlexMod FL1240WT (Additional Information)

I have attached standard spec drawings of the C1D1 Wind Tunnels (WT) in 12x40 size. You can see overall dimensions, workable space within the unit, power requirements, standard inputs, and optional upgrades.

The lab we have built and ready is a C1D1 12x40 Wind Tunnel. All equipment placed in Wind Tunnels must be C1D1 rated (sealed or intrinsically safe / cannot create a spark). I have attached the drawing of this unit as well. Please note this unit does have 4-MCT’s (multi-cable transits). These allow for non-C1D1 rated equipment (often chillers, pumps, etc.) to be placed outside of the unit and plumbed in.

The unit has some minor cosmetic blemishes as show in the photo’s. The price reflects these imperfections. Functionally, it is flawless.

(upload://3LeiqdcRspjuJb2ik0WBheUh7HT.jpeg) ![C1D1Flex2|666x500]
(upload://aQqAJurmaJz5i0f3mNCv4RiWfyq.jpeg)
image (upload://q2R5EYLjZ4igA8vxHcUO9c22XAl.jpeg)

![FL12x40WT|690x446]
IMG_1051 2|666x500

FlexMOD 12x40 WT Ready with Options.pdf (318.4 KB) ![C1D1Flex1|666x500]

2 Likes

That’s close to the price of a new one. With Flexmod out of business, where will your buyer go for tech support on the booth? The right customer should have extensive electrical and wiring experience. The 12’ width is nice and if you can make the price more reasonable ($70-80k range) I think you’ll find the right buyer.

4 Likes

12’ wide will be a nightmare to move. Special permits and pilot cars :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My gut tells me heisenberg would not be impressed, how can you be lowkey when you need a Simi truck to pull your workspace :man_shrugging:

Doesn’t have enough subterranean superlab

3 Likes

Fair enough. Thank you.

1 Like

It is not meant to be a RV. It is like a doublewide in a RV park as apposed to hit the highway…you can move it on a foundation, secure the footings and get a permit.

1 Like