MJBizCon Vegas GLG Events

I owe ya one man. I’ll keep one loaded up

1 Like

lmao he shits on rosin and rosin people daily that’s a given. If he’s at Mjbiz he’s talking shit on their inferior product hahaha

Lol if you still believe the stuff this “lightbulb” guy says I am not sure what to tell you. Elliot must have nothing better to do on a Sunday than talk more shit because his gear at mjbiz was nothing new and is inevitably going to be useless with our new Isolator systems coming online in the market. Whenever he feels threatened, he goes on a shit talking spree to make himself feel better. :rofl:

And honestly, our 3D printed gear got more love and conversations started than loading up the booth with a bunch of stainless like every other booth. Plus it saved us a lot of time and shit ton of money. If you ever want to see the gear, we have them on display at our showroom in Los Angeles. The days of coming to mjbizcon to blow a bunch of money on marketing has long been over, and only the lean and nimble will survive this market as it matures.

And Xtractor Depot and myself are not going anywhere anytime soon. We will continue to innovate and push the industry forward because we want to see high quality cannabis concentrates accessible globally.

DM me if you ever want to chat directly!

8 Likes

His name is Connor XD

2 Likes

If he shits on sasquash directly, I’ll take some collateral splatter for the good of the game

Hi Andrew my name is Connor, and I’m from Vancouver. That’s not the way to talk to your customers. I actually own lots of your stainless and use it as needed. My fear is that if I need anything and get stuff from you, you won’t be around to warranty or support it. Please name something you’ve innovated and not stolen or copied from someone else. You have a reputation of selling cheap hardware (that your competitors have developed) and that’s why people have bought stuff from you. I would not stand on your statement that you are innovating. Did you actually go visit the booth or are you just spitting hate because everything you have ever said on the internet, cannabis community, personal relationships, and business relationships have been jeopardized by your toxic lying and compulsive fraud in the industry. Not to peel back the layers but you are being sued by multiple users/clients/staff/vendors and there has been documents circling on Google about your multiple personality/alter ego emboldened personality, not to mention the fact that you might be facing some kind of jail time for your injury causing trap lab. Standing in your glass house you shouldn’t be throwing stones at your competitors as a last ditch act to cause defamation because the public view and your conduct demonstrates who you really are.

Everything that you said was going to happen, or how you wanted to make people think you’ve played out hasn’t happened, and it’s been the complete opposite.
Here is one of the public releases that relate to who you are.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.dir.ca.gov/wcab/Panel-Decisions-2023/Edgar-GAMA-ADJ14871067.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj42sTEgPSCAxU7IkQIHaSqAngQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0FWL7eQch1FNNczfX4Es81

In the coming months as your business collapses and your customers are holding their dicks in their hands I would assume as the Legos fall apart your other lawsuits will become public including all the unethical things you’ve done while engaged in those lawsuits. Per Google it looks like you’re about to go to trial with your previous staff member who you tried to sue. Summit isn’t suing their staff members, or being sued by vendors. You are.

Never met someone so interested in their Importyeti and lawsuits :rofl:
What could possibly be your driving reasons

4 Likes

You weren’t paying attention, that was a reverse uno card on mike. He used to say that to people all the time.

I never hear anything come from any companies lawsuits. They’re all boring.

1 Like

I was at your booth Wednesday talking to one of your boys. Apparently they think you are shutting down shop in Cali to get out of liabilities, lawsuits, and book it to okc to alleviate your problem case loads. You got a problem with that? Take it up with your staff.

I assure you my assistance isnt going anywhere!

4 Likes

How about your assistants?

3 Likes

Fucking decade old grudges are silly.

Reminds me of 2007-2015 when everyone was just sprouting into hash. Open blasting. Making shatter. Rosin pressing. Short path first gens. We’re fuckin old and in our 30s almost 40s for Connor lol.

You’d think we could move past some beefs

1 Like

Lol does Elliot still think all of f4200 readers dont know who he is? :rofl::rofl:

As much as you wish your competitor was closing shop, we are not going anywhere!

7 Likes

It’s a tail as old as time.

1 Like

Connor is my favorite f4200 character ever!

To keep this going over a year is epic. :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Y’all both would never have grown as big as you did if you didn’t have the beef between each other pushing you. So I’ll say that has been healthy for competition.

It’s been a fun time and I’m sure there’s more to come.

1 Like

You and your stories sound suspect. But hey I guess I can still buy stainless from your website as time goes by per your last response.

o jeez here we go
into the maelstrom this thread also goes

3 Likes

Lol who moderates this website?

5 Likes